Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the SC not go over the car before collection? Is that why Tesla buyers have such an exhaustive check list?

It’s concerning as I pick up mine on Wednesday.

I must admit I have always checked my new cars on collection as you may find swirl marks caused by a dirty rag, rushed wash job which I request them to fix. In actual fact, I ask them NEVER to wash it for me, but that is just me and my OCD :cool:

Reactions: RichardTheKing
I must admit I have always checked my new cars on collection as you may find swirl marks caused by a dirty rag, rushed wash job which I request them to fix. In actual fact, I ask them NEVER to wash it for me, but that is just me and my OCD :cool:

Wow - you’re a pretty tough customer 😂

Good to buy a second hand car off though probably 👍🏻👍🏻

Does anyone know exactly where you pick your car up at Bluewater Kent, I assume it's not the Shop, is there a specific location, tent etc?
From the previous page:
Go straight to the car park, it’s right by the chargers. We arrived 45 mins early at Bluewater and it wasn’t a problem. The process only took a few minutes, I can’t see why they wouldn’t let you, there were over 100 cars ready for pickup.

Use this link for the exact location ///target.goals.jumped

Reactions: Pau1

There are people washing the cars right before collection.

As far as I’m aware you have 7 days/100 miles to report any issues, the lighting is terrible at Bluewater pickup so may be worth saving the checklist for when you’re home

• Informative
Reactions: hairysteve
Just tried to set up insurance with LV in time for collection of the car on 17th March and they still don't have the Model Y on their system! Bearing in mind Silox's previous post showing the Model Y was the 4th best selling car in Feb (and I suspect it will be the top selling one in March), it's disappointing to find that some large insurers still haven't updated their systems to include this model.

Reactions: Silox
Just tried to set up insurance with LV in time for collection of the car on 17th March and they still don't have the Model Y on their system! Bearing in mind Silox's previous post showing the Model Y was the 4th best selling car in Feb (and I suspect it will be the top selling one in March), it's disappointing to find that some large insurers still haven't updated their systems to include this model.
A-Plan are my current insurer and phoned me first thing today with an update that they are still unable to get quotes from insurers even though the MY is on their system.

Some Insurers ? I think most of them have not. I only get ridiculously expensive quotes from just 5 providers on Compare the Market.
Highest is 5800 from Ford with the tracker and 1000 excess. FML !
2 years NCB here only . Clean license though.

Found some much useful information here - been trying to stay away as it makes the wait harder watching others get their pick up dates (order a Blue/Black/20s Y about 3 weeks ago).

Hypervolt install in 2 weeks.

Mats arrive with nowhere to be placed next week :p

Roll on the May 6th - June 3rd estimate (daily checking in case one become available earlier!!)

interesting M3 still in top 5 despite MY arrival
M3 will continue to sell well. It's available on company car schemes now. The base Model 3 is sold out for a while...

1646402775383.png

Reactions: JL17433
Took 10 hours to appear in app after delivery.

Yeah not sure why some take longer than others but at least it's there now.

I went to my local SC yesterday (before car was showing in app) and charged up with no issues. I was expecting to see/pay the charge once the car appeared in the app but no charges showing yet.

Can you see the AB option under upgrades? I can only see Accessories in there.