Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes and towed my caravan - all good. Off tomorrow with it again, will be checking if the additional pins are connected for someone - Fridge and battery charger, but I doubt they are. Any Q's just ask.
Thanks for this. Did you pay the £1.090? Some have been quoted fitting on top of this which isn’t right.

How heavy is your caravan (MTPLM)? Do you know if the static load is higher rated than the 3? Bike rack on the 3 wasn’t very generous. Cheers

IMG-20220310-WA0000.jpg
ready to be collected tomorrow 😁

Thanks for this. Did you pay the £1.090? Some have been quoted fitting on top of this which isn’t right.

How heavy is your caravan (MTPLM)? Do you know if the static load is higher rated than the 3? Bike rack on the 3 wasn’t very generous. Cheers
Yes just the £1090, Reading SC very efficient and they showed me how to attach the swan neck.

Reactions: UrbanSplash
Hi I think the powder coated Gemini’s look great. Do you mind me asking how much you paid overall. Also how long did it take, ie can you just leave the car with a powder coater for the day?
Did you also paint or buy replacement brake callipers?

Cheers
320 for the wheels and same for the calipers inc decals

took a day and a half, but i believe i could have had them the same day if it had just been the wheels.

Yes, I noticed the same, however I received a text this morning with a different reg ! On invoice it was GJ22 *** but I got N Ireland number on text WGZ**** (I live there) I have personal plate to go on so not too bothered but could make your insurance expensive if you have to pay for changes every time. I paid remaining balance yesterday & due pick up next week.
I bugged the sales dude here in Seattle to check it for me and right enough, SG plate...which makes more sense for my glasgow pickup. Seems like the GX plate in the order is just a place holder.

320 for the wheels and same for the calipers inc decals

took a day and a half, but i believe i could have had them the same day if it had just been the wheels.
I was going to get geminis and have them painted like yours, they do look really good.

But the Induction wheels only cost £32pm, so if I keep the car for 10 months like I have my Model 3, they’ll only cost me £320, and no faff of taking the wheels to be painted. It appears the Induction wheels hold their value well come trade in time. Also, the Induction wheels come with Michelin’s rather than Hankook’s.

I’m not knocking your choice, just thought I’d put this out there for others who are still able to change their order.

Reactions: VX Foxy