Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 27-03-22. MSM, 20" wheels and black interior, no EAP or FSD. I am currently showing June 09-30 still. Hearing about all these pushbacks is making me nervous. Fingers crossed I guess..
I'm still showing July with Zenith. I guess we wait until we see ships moving and VINs appearing. Until then this is all pure conjecture. I know people are depending on dates, but even with a delay we are all still better off than anyone that ordered a VAG machine which are sold out for at least the 12 months and in some cases nearly 2 years.

Reactions: PB-UK and chwe
Sorry to read about todays pushbacks. Has anyone had this with a black interior order?

At a glance it appears potentially to be a white interior supply issue. It wouldn’t be the end of the world for me be to pushed back from June, but would be very annoying.
I ordered 7th March 2022.... Red Multi Coat Paint / 20" Induction Wheels / White Interior and still showing Estimated Delivery: June 09 - June 30

model y build.jpg

Reactions: Toblerone
I know at this point I am just hurting myself more but is the isNotMatchedToRa00Vin in the source still a good indicator ? Mine was showing false a few days ago so I was hopeful, until obviously this announced pushback to Q3...
I am still hopeful that it can be corrected, but logistically what does it mean? Custom car was built but not planning to be onboard the ship next week? (lack of space?). Or was bumped and potential VIN was reallocated to someone else?
Tesla do not do custom builds, they build batches with proportions of each colour and wheel.
No one knows how the decide on numbers of each but presumably based on orders or estimated orders.

isNotMatchedToRa00Vin as far as I know and noone has found otherwise has no significance, wait for a VIN number as that is the only certainty that you have been matched to a car.

Reactions: Markee68
I have a Model Y ordered white with white interior, my EDD is 4th June-30th June blue water. I did originally order this in November however (kept asking to delay collection as wasn’t sure if I was going to go ahead with it) however after we collected my dads last month my decision was made.

I ordered a MYLR white/white/19, cash buyer, only two days ago. Config tool estimated
September.

Currently showing in app as June 18-30 delivery at Bluewater.

Either it’s nonsense or I got lucky with a pretty basic build that they happen to have a lot of on a boat that’s already on the way?

Reactions: Toblerone
I ordered a MYLR white/white/19, cash buyer, only two days ago. Config tool estimated
September.

Either it’s nonsense or I got lucky with a pretty basic build that they happen to have a lot of on a boat that’s already on the way?
You have a similar date to a lot of us here. I ordered mid-April expecting Sept then was give a June date.
As far as we know there isn’t a ship on the way yet, but we are all hoping the loading of one is imminent (and that Tesla have planned for our June cars to be on it).
There is a shipping thread if you care enough, or just wait for a mail/text.

Reactions: WelshDriver
September.

More likely a rare build that tesla had scheduled a few of to be built but not enough people have ordered.
I am guessing white on white with 19s falls into that category
I could be wrong but hands up anyone else ordered that combo?

More likely a rare build that tesla had scheduled a few of to be built but not enough people have ordered.
I am guessing white on white with 19s falls into that category
I could be wrong but hands up anyone else ordered that combo?
It’s my combo and quite common (you tend to notice similar cars to your own).

But I’d agree, all it needs is more scheduled of that combo than ordered, it could still be the most common combo.

Had a model Y performance on order since early April, having driven the model Y LR on 20" I decided to swap to the LR in Red.

As much as I would like the performance it's not worth the extra for what you get, I won't be driving at 155mph and also know my wife will destroy the 21" rims judging by YouTube videos.

Given its a shared car to try out electric she's not bothered about the performance bits.

September delivery , done all the credit checks and trade ins. Will get the speed boost bringing the 0-60 down to 4.2 which is rapid