Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes i ordered through LEX (via Pink Car Leasing), they give me updates every two weeks. last update;

Your new TESLA MODEL Y HATCHBACK Long Range AWD 5dr Auto - Metallic - Deep blue is due to arrive at the dealership approximately 04/07/2022

will get another update next week.

Yes i ordered through LEX (via Pink Car Leasing), they give me updates every two weeks. last update;

Your new TESLA MODEL Y HATCHBACK Long Range AWD 5dr Auto - Metallic - Deep blue is due to arrive at the dealership approximately 04/07/2022

will get another update next week.
You get more regular updates than me, I only get them if I chase and they simply repeat the 10th June date each time.

I have called Tesla direct and they simply tell me it is likely June but TBC as no car has been matched yet..

Ordered MY LR Red/black Gemini on 4th March, lease through ALD. I've got the RN in the app and have spoken to both Tesla (who have confirmed everything is in order) and ALD (who have confirmed everything is in order, but they won't have any information until Tesla tell them)

I have a delivery of 9th to 30th June, which if I don't get a VIN number (or at least a request for funds from ALD fairly soon) is unlikely. (9th June is week 23 and 30th is week 26) Transit etc is about 6 weeks. 9th June means the items should have already shipped and based on Mr M's posts nothing has yet... Week 26 delivery needs a shipment in week 20, that's week commencing 16th May.

It might happen, but then, it might not... I'm not holding my breath.

Ordered mine through LEX (via leasing options) at the end of January.
Got my RN and spoke to tesla today and they said a vessel hasn't even left shanghai so to ring back at the end of the month but its likely going to be 1st or 2nd week of June (kinda knew all this from monitoring the shipping movement thread) but still worth a chance ringing tesla I guess

Ordered mine through LEX (via leasing options) at the end of January.
Got my RN and spoke to tesla today and they said a vessel hasn't even left shanghai so to ring back at the end of the month but its likely going to be 1st or 2nd week of June (kinda knew all this from monitoring the shipping movement thread) but still worth a chance ringing tesla I guess
Is that a vessel leaving the 1st or 2nd week of June? 2nd week of June ex-Shanghai is here at the end of July 😔. Arrival 1st week of June can’t happen now I would have thought. 2nd week is going to be tight!

Is that a vessel leaving the 1st or 2nd week of June? 2nd week of June ex-Shanghai is here at the end of July 😔. Arrival 1st week of June can’t happen now I would have thought. 2nd week is going to be tight!
Person on phone said delivery for 1st or 2nd week of June as the vessel hasn't set off (which we are more informed from the shipping movement thread) they also mentioned possibly coming from Berlin but they are only performance from what I gather and I've ordered MYLR

Person on phone said delivery for 1st or 2nd week of June as the vessel hasn't set off (which we are more informed from the shipping movement thread) they also mentioned possibly coming from Berlin but they are only performance from what I gather and I've ordered MYLR
Mr M did say vessel TheBen could be of interest (Hopefully it is going to carry Teslas) and is currently due at Southampton on 13th June (2nd week of June).

Crap, just checked the app and my delivery estimate has been pushed back by 3 months to Aug-Sep.

I ordered MY, Long Range, Gray, Induction wheels and white interior

1651674217721.png