Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello , I have a red / black / geminis MY which I collected 2nd March. On collection day there were a couple of things I wasn’t happy with. Scratch in bonnet being the main thing. I’ve just come back from Tesla Winchester service. Everything done brilliantly. The Tesla wheel cap kit which is always out of stock , I ordered through the service centre. They removed the trims and fitted, just charged the 43 quid. If anyone wants a pic I will reply tomorrow. Best of luck to those waiting. I lucking fove the car.
Be nice to see a picture with the wheel cap kit. Was thinking of ordering for mine.

I ordered through vanarama end of march, in lease white with black interior / 19", last week was told July delivery, originally was May upon ordering, so not too bad considering covid situation in China.

Charge point is due for install in mid June (free through vanarama) , not sure if installs can still go ahead prior to delivery or if will I need to postpone, more of an issue if no granny charger is included.

I ordered through vanarama end of march, in lease white with black interior / 19", last week was told July delivery, originally was May upon ordering, so not too bad considering covid situation in China.
When I ordered mine at the beginning of March, the SA said I’d be getting the car around July. My guess is that is a bit of managing expectations, but in reality, if it’s July that’s OK really.