Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD just gone from 25th to 30th June to august 5th to September 14th. That’s the 4th time in 2 weeks it’s flipped between June and September!
This morning the EDD went to "September 2022". I just checked this afternoon and it's back to 25th to 30th June!

I'm starting to think the ever-changing EDDs are just a ploy to make us emotionally attached to our vehicles before they've even been delivered.

This morning the EDD went to "September 2022". I just checked this afternoon and it's back to 25th to 30th June!

I'm starting to think the ever-changing EDDs are just a ploy to make us emotionally attached to our vehicles before they've even been delivered.

Agreed. I've just ordered my Hypervolt EV charger after much research and ruling out Tesla's own charger and the Ohme Home Pro. To be fitted end of this month so hoping the EDDs don't slip.

Reactions: WelshDriver
An update from the Shipping thread (for those of you who don't follow it)...

Looks like GLOVIS SPLENDOR may be headed to Koper, Slovenia if a certain Reuters article is to be believed. If this is the case, THEBEN may well be the first UK ship of Q2 -- ETA mid-June.
A quick google search on the above ship name provides the below information

The current position of GLOVIS SPLENDOR is at China Coast (coordinates 30.43986 N / 122.79265 E) reported 13 hours ago by AIS. The vessel is en route to the port of As Suways / Suez Port, Egypt, sailing at a speed of 18.9 knots and expected to arrive there on May 27, 21:00.

The vessel GLOVIS SPLENDOR (IMO: 9702431, MMSI 538005960) is a Vehicles Carrier built in 2014 (8 years old) and currently sailing under the flag of Marshall Islands.

Found this forum after joining what is clearly an emotional roller coaster... hoping that I'm not waiting around for too long...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Y LR | Blue | Black | 19s | EAP | Through work salary sacrifice | Received RN on 21st April | No idea on EDD :(

Found this forum after joining what is clearly an emotional roller coaster... hoping that I'm not waiting around for too long...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model Y LR | Blue | Black | 19s | EAP | Through work salary sacrifice | Received RN on 21st April | No idea on EDD :(
I ordered the same spec less EAP, received my RN on 3rd May. Tesla have said my EDD is ‘September’

I ordered the same spec less EAP, received my RN on 3rd May. Tesla have said my EDD is ‘September’
If you want to see the results click here Tesla Survey Responses
That's interesting - as there are a couple on the delivery survey who ordered in May showing as June deliveries... this merry-go-round certainly is unpredictable...

I was mildly optimistic that mine might be June because of this survey - but now back to the unhopeful stage

Anyone had a recent trade in price from Tesla? We buy any car has gone up around £4k in the last few months for my 2020 M3LR (now £46k). £2k more than Tesla offered in March against new MYLR.
We had one recently for a Mercedes E class. It's about 3k lower than elsewhere. WBAC and Motorway do seem to have gone up over the past few months. We've accepted the tesla offer for now but we'll probably sell it to one of the others if/when we get the tesla!

Anyone had a recent trade in price from Tesla? We buy any car has gone up around £4k in the last few months for my 2020 M3LR (now £46k). £2k more than Tesla offered in March against new MYLR.
I just had my trade in offer come through yesterday. It was £2000 less than the trade in page said a week ago, but on par with all the other selling sites at the moment, so I have accepted it.

My first post on here. I’ve got a MY LR on order and the EDD has moved from May to June (16-30 for weeks), before yesterday just showing ‘May’. Today I have the more specific June 27-30.
Interesting to see how everyone’s date go back and forth with little rhyme or reason.