Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of May 19, Tesla's (NASDAQ: TSLA) Shanghai plant has seen a cumulative total of 26,000 vehicles roll off the line since production resumed a month ago, China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) said today in an article posted to its official WeChat account.

Let's hope some of that production reaches our shores to fulfill our orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would certainly jump at a GF Berlin pickup.

Doesn't look too bad ... 2 hours charging, 1 hour of which could be a "meal" - might be over-mileage on the Trade-In though o_O

TMC.png

EDIT: Just re-calculated with Model-S LR Raven - only 4 charging stops :) an extra 10 minutes charging :( - although if one of those is "the meal" then 1h20m for charging :)

MYLR W/W/G, pickup bluewater, ordered March 10.

EDD changed overnight to just “July” from June 18-30 :(

Revaluation of the trade-in came back 4000 less than original estimate in March (only 1000 miles more on the odo and no other changes) - seems like Tesla played the marketing game well by showing the best trade-in first and now actually lower than motorway and WBAY. Obviously with the delivery so close, now you will think hard about pulling out.

Reactions: busterboy
Doesn't look too bad ... 2 hours charging, 1 hour of which could be a "meal" - might be over-mileage on the Trade-In though o_O

View attachment 807307

EDIT: Just re-calculated with Model-S LR Raven - only 4 charging stops :) an extra 10 minutes charging :( - although if one of those is "the meal" then 1h20m for charging :)
Excellent work. You would probably have to repatriate the trade-in here so a covey back with the Raven. I have lived at Berlin during the Cold War and have revisited a few times since '89.
Could you, at a convenient moment run the numbers for a MY LR from SW London leaving with say 95% please?

Revaluation of the trade-in came back 4000 less than original estimate in March (only 1000 miles more on the odo and no other changes) - seems like Tesla played the marketing game well by showing the best trade-in first and now actually lower than motorway and WBAY. Obviously with the delivery so close, now you will think hard about pulling out.
I went through the July transition from May-June before my current August 5 -September 14. No reason to suppose the same "progress" for you.🤞

Reactions: over_the_reef

View attachment 807307

I'm doing that trip in July, i'll save a charger for you.....

Reactions: WannabeOwner

Revaluation of the trade-in came back 4000 less than original price estimate in March (only 1000 miles more on the odo and no other changes) - seems like Tesla played the marketing game well by showing the best trade-in first and now actually lower than motorway and WBAY. Obviously with the delivery so close, now you will think hard about pulling out.
My valuation has already been reduced by £4000 from the original back in March and still not got my new car.

Quite frightening to think it might happen again with all the extra miles being added while waiting, much more than you're 1000 miles I might add.☹️

My valuation has already been reduced by £4000 from the original back in March and still not got my new car.

Quite frightening to think it might happen again with all the extra miles being added while waiting, much more than you're 1000 miles I might add.☹️
Red/white/Gemini plus EAP. Ordered 2nd March. Current EDD August 5 -September 14 from May/June via July.
Similar but for your wheels and my EAP.

Second hand valuations have dropped in past few weeks. I sold my VW T-Roc at peak’ish for 19000, now only valued at 17250 ( the car peoples keep sending my emails even though its sold VGB).

• Disagree
From the database tracker poll I sent before the weekend, only 1 White interior (out of 73 replies so far) is currently on track for delivery end of June. All others are back to the placeholder month given at time of order... so probably not part of any of the lockdown batches made at GF. Lets hope they are building some now for the next boat...

From the database tracker poll I sent before the weekend, only 1 White interior (out of 73 replies so far) is currently on track for delivery end of June. All others are back to the placeholder month given at time of order... so probably not part of any of the lockdown batches made at GF. Lets hope they are building some now for the next boat...
God dam hope so. The wife loves the white interior. We have our wipes ready, just no white interior car to go with it.

Are you trading in a Tesla or other model? My trade in on my M3P expires this week and if it drops that much I think I'm out.

God dam hope so. The wife loves the white interior. We have our wipes ready, just no white interior car to go with it.
I hope you have not overstocked on those wipes that dry out.

SWMBO is not over the moon with the white seat choice. I would prefer a dark cream but I'm just not crazy about the black. With so few Red/White ordered, we might be at the back of the queue, something to assemble on a slow day......."In the year 2525 if Tesla can survive........."

What a beauty. Fell head-over-heels for the S in 2015 and it was of course a pre face lift.

Tesla should be generous or at least realistic when one looks at the prices they demand for the used inventory MS. While you are waiting, could you not advertise it on Autotrader?
I could indeed but with no certainty as to when the Y is expected I don't want to be in the position of actually selling my car to a new owner and then having to keep telling the new buyer he / she cannot have it until my new car arrives. Doesn't seem fair to me.
Anyone here want to buy it yes it's yours but not until my new car arrives.😁

Reactions: Wattsisname