Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the same text! EDD holding up to June 11-25 for now but still awaiting revised trade-in estimate. Spoke with the support line this afternoon and he said until you get the VIN in text, it can still change as the vehicle allocations are “pending” state on their systems. Not sure what to believe - source code or this support rep! 😂

I assuming this is the case as I ordered mine at the beginning of March and despite lots of May / June EDD back and forth, it’s recently moved to 5/8-14/9. Tesla either don’t respond to contact or tell me anything that vaguely resembles an explanation.
I'm looking for other commonalities, what is your spec? I don't seem to see it on the iphone.

I’m with ALD, showing May EDD. No Vin match yet. 27th Feb order. How about you?
Me neither. I would have thought your Feb order would be matched. I saw someone else post in the other delivery thread mentioning all lease customers won't see VINs in source code until they are official. Not sure if that applies to ALD as they are more integrated into the RN / Ordering system.

Just wondered if anyone knew.

Is anyone leasing with ALD Automotive ?

I see the car / RN in my Tesla account. Just wondering if the VIN / match happens on ALD's fleet account so I won't see the VIN until its official ?
I’m with ALD also (3 business cars). None of them matched with VINs despite being Feb orders and two still state May EDD.

Wonder if anyone using ALD has a VIN - perhaps they allocate a different way re releasing VINs?

I’m with ALD also (3 business cars). None of them matched with VINs despite being Feb orders and two still state May EDD.

Wonder if anyone using ALD has a VIN - perhaps they allocate a different way re releasing VINs?
So far - I’ve only heard of LEX leases matching and receiving a text.

This gives me hope - im still with octopus - and we’ve not heard anything yet

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
Surely they can put a few engineers on the ships with satellite internet and carry out the software fixes?
Good point; the car would, I'm guessing, need to be switched on to take the fixes over the internet.
Or simply do it at Southampton..whatever! Please, just don't penalise us for shelling out for the EAP option (not to be confused with a Futuristic Autonomous Driving option which would just be a FAD)

And also not to be confused with FUD or Fancifully Updated Deliveries, ( unless you are IBM then it's FUD or Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, a syndrome affecting those who are contemplating leaving a leading brand e.g. because they have heard about a readily available iONIQ5.)

Evenin' All.😊

PS Wall Point installed today....it looks kinda lonely:(

Reactions: Real Reado
I’m being told between 21st and 30th June by Lex
So did I (I’m getting the car via A lease company)I. What does this actually mean re when I’m likely to see the car?
Always good to ask the easy questions first;). Seriously though, Leasing EDDs do look promising. I do hope you don't end up joining me at
EDD Aug/September.

Me and my business partner are both waiting on MYLRs through Select Car Leasing, early-April order date on both cars.

His spec was Blue/Black 20s, EDD for August

Mine was MSM/Black 20s, EDD for May

He got his text from Tesla yesterday saying his car is en-route. Nothing for me. Just goes to show Tesla’s EDD system is total guesswork 😂 Heart goes out to the poor buggers who ordered back in Jan/Feb and are seeing orders from April/May fulfilled before theirs.