Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad to see so many getting delivery dates , mine is still at SEP having changed from the June 24-30th date a few weeks ago.

Still fighting to get the 18k back they asked for a couple of weeks back as a final step. Apparently processing it ... Will step it up next week if it's not back in my account .

Hope everyone's collection goes smoothly , not sure if mine is really SEP or a holder.

Anyone had their text to collect a white/black/gemini version? I can see quite a few white/white/geminis and white/black/20s but not many of the default spec, but not everyone has their signature updated. My June EDD still hasn't moved but with no VIN match isn't looking very likely now. The money is burning a hole in my pocket just sat waiting in my account, I shouldn't have rushed to organise my finances so quickly!

Anyone had their text to collect a white/black/gemini version? I can see quite a few white/white/geminis and white/black/20s but not many of the default spec, but not everyone has their signature updated. My June EDD still hasn't moved but with no VIN match isn't looking very likely now. The money is burning a hole in my pocket just sat waiting in my account, I shouldn't have rushed to organise my finances so quickly!
Don't know if it's common practice but you might be on some kind of 'waiting list', very close to the top so they don't want to push you just yet, and if someone that has ordered ahead of you doesn't reply/show up for collection you might be bumped up at the last minute...

Yes I've got the default spec and ordered it on the same date as yours. VIN appeared in source code earlier this week and Just received text to book my collection for the 29th of June

It’s finally happening!!
9297F24E-F0A0-42A5-90DB-A917A29CECB1.jpeg