Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD changed from Sept-Oct this morning, to 20th-30th June just now. I was suspicious something had changed, as my app asked for Bluetooth permissions this morning, which was new.

Did the source code thing and found a VIN in the page, so does all the above mean I might get the car this quarter? We'd just settled in to not having it until the end of the year, so I'm reluctant to get too excited (although obviously I am).

If I am getting it, does anyone fancy a good deal on an ML63 AMG?! :D
Please keep us posted. It sounds very positive Good luck.

My EDD changed from Sept-Oct this morning, to 20th-30th June just now. I was suspicious something had changed, as my app asked for Bluetooth permissions this morning, which was new.

Did the source code thing and found a VIN in the page, so does all the above mean I might get the car this quarter? We'd just settled in to not having it until the end of the year, so I'm reluctant to get too excited (although obviously I am).

If I am getting it, does anyone fancy a good deal on an ML63 AMG?! :D
What is your config and order date?

In a word yes. Congratulations.
@busterboy. I know it is pointless to look for logic in these things but..I ordered 2nd March for Bluewater collection. I have Geminis and EAP and a Tesla PCP but otherwise the same as you. Is it the 20" wheels which have made the difference? Or, perhaps it is the Model S trade in; you are an old Tesla Hand.........We will never know.

Now then.... I am looking for an app which will interrupt Spotify on the hour even hour to tell me my EDD .... oh go on then...every 15 minutes.

Now then.... I am looking for an app which will interrupt Spotify on the hour even hour to tell me my EDD .... oh go on then...every 15 minutes.
I use the Google Chrome Extension 'Distill' to automatically periodically check the Tesla website for changes and notify me whenever there is a change to my EDD or VIN in the API code. Doesn't integrate with Spotify 🤣 but it's useful. Only works when your computer is awake (unless you pay for premium).

Screenshot 2022-06-08 at 16.42.46.png

Last edited:
Yes : full link to the data here Tesla EDD3 (Responses) - Google Drive

And as a download here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xzr/pub?gid=1859538927&single=true&output=csv

View attachment 814101
25 replies so far and I must say this stat is really easing my FOMO, when reading the thread I felt like everyone had been allocated a VIN this morning but me :D
Looking at this I'm right on the "cusp" of getting allocated (ordered April 8th - Basic spec). Looks like everyone before me has been allocated - and no one after me has...

I have probably refreshed both the webpage and the app on my phone 200 times today with the flurry of updates. Sadly not one pixel has moved...
Tesla should use that to measure how eager we are and adjust allocation accordingly :D
Agreed, I am deeply regretting my MSM choice.

I’ve now resigned myself to my July trip to France being under ICE power and therefore getting more and more expensive by the day.

@busterboy. I know it is pointless to look for logic in these things but..I ordered 2nd March for Bluewater collection. I have Geminis and EAP and a Tesla PCP but otherwise the same as you. Is it the 20" wheels which have made the difference? Or, perhaps it is the Model S trade in; you are an old Tesla Hand.........We will never know.

@Wattsisname

What a rollercoaster ride this waiting has been and honestly until I see my car in the flesh I won't believe it's actually here.😝

Mate I really feel for you and all the others who are still waiting (I know what it's like) as my EDD has changed 7 times now since I ordered the car on 7th March 2022.😱

I like you have no idea how they put people's orders out before others and yes it's a minefield which stresses each and every one of us out to the limit but all I can do is wish you luck on a speedy delivery, even better a cancellation hopefully coming you're way..🙂

• Love
Reactions: Wattsisname
Agreed, I am deeply regretting my MSM choice.

I’ve now resigned myself to my July trip to France being under ICE power and therefore getting more and more expensive by the day.
The only way, I have decided, to bring the EDD forward is to book a trip to France in July. But I think we must do it as a precursor to our autumnal new Y trip.... except of course the EDD will change to July while we, in July, are wondering how long the queue down the little road to San Tropez will be this morning.