Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes : full link to the data here Tesla EDD3 (Responses) - Google Drive

And as a download here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xzr/pub?gid=1859538927&single=true&output=csv

View attachment 814101
25 replies so far and I must say this stat is really easing my FOMO, when reading the thread I felt like everyone had been allocated a VIN this morning but me :D
Yes not many but the seemly randomness of the Tesla allocation process continues - same spec cars allocated as mine (and several others Im aware of on this forum also) ordered 2-3 months after ours.

Me too.......crap news as we need the load space to move daughter to Uni
Been there. You can do it in an M3. Just takes a bit of organisation :)

20210917_145348.jpg
20210918_091136.jpg
20210918_090625.jpg

Reactions: Daedalus and ME_UK
I was also looking at those red caliper covers myself as they look lush.😎

Been searching all over for a 20 inch spare wheel or space saver but failed to find one as yet. Got any links please.
Hi @busterboy. Yes. I went for the Modern Spare because it looks so good in the YouTube videos (simply search Modern Spare- there a a few videos). However, as a US import, it is quite expensive once shipping is added and the import duty payable to DHL of who ever. Of course the exchange rate is against us too which we know from the cost of our cars.

Go to "modernspare.com"

I went for the complete kit. You can save if you just go for the wheel and tire. I really do believe it is the best product currently available. I trust it and the jack. Cost wise, I just mentally amortise it over the time of the time I have the car as additional insurance.

Some years ago I bought a spare for the X3 following a nightmarish time with run flats in France. I have not had to use it once since purchase. Seems that's the way insurance works:). I will be ready with both wheel and foam repair as the first step and then, if that fails, jack and plugs.

Now then.... I need to look in the shed for my torque wrench because Tesla wheels require a higher than usual torque.

Reactions: busterboy
Or maybe all the people with a VIN are over on the accessories thread. Not hanging out with us losers :mad:
Ah! @Jason71. I thought you had driven off into the sunset mate:) No such luck eh! We will be sitting here when all that's left to see is tumble weed blowing down the threads and some accessory wrapping which did not make it to the recycling bin🥲

Reactions: Jason71
Have checked my EDD today and it has moved from 5 Sept - 10 October to 22 June -30 June

Having checked the source code (no idea what I'm doing, just copied and pasted the whole thing into world and searched LRW) which showed the following

"QavgRF6sHN53EhpoWoQN3GMvY","showException":true,"showUSStatesInException":false,"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":false,"vin":"LRW**********7629","insuredVIN":null,"vinHasChanged":false,"referenceNumber":"RN116663843","isMasquerading":false,"reactComponentTargetId":"insurance"

I've starred out the between LRW and the last 4, but is this meaning I'm matched to a VIN?

Reactions: ean36t and Daedalus
Have checked my EDD today and it has moved from 5 Sept - 10 October to 22 June -30 June

Having checked the source code (no idea what I'm doing, just copied and pasted the whole thing into world and searched LRW) which showed the following

"QavgRF6sHN53EhpoWoQN3GMvY","showException":true,"showUSStatesInException":false,"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":false,"vin":"LRW**********7629","insuredVIN":null,"vinHasChanged":false,"referenceNumber":"RN116663843","isMasquerading":false,"reactComponentTargetId":"insurance"

I've starred out the between LRW and the last 4, but is this meaning I'm matched to a VIN?
Yes

Congratulations

Sure looks like it to me. When did you order, and what spec? Well done you!

I ordered a Model Y MSM / Black / Inductions in early Feb and hadn't received any updates from Tesla or Zenith (who are the lease provider for company salary sacrifice scheme). My order doesn't show up in my Tesla account so I've been in the dark regarding EDD.

It's been like trying to get blood out of a stone getting information from Zenith, and it was only after repeated calls that it became apparent I needed to complete a licence check. I hadn't received any email from Licence Bureau, so they chased it up and thankfully it arrived in my inbox within half an hour. I do feel as though if I wasn't pestering them my order may well have been reallocated (as I was told Tesla had apparently set a deadline of Friday last week to complete the outstanding information). I was then told I should await an SMS from Tesla to schedule collection.

I asked Zenith for my RN and have since been in the LiveChat with Tesla who inform me that I am indeed allocated a car which is due to arrive on 27th June and collection can likely be arranged from 28th June. However, they are waiting for the logistics team to finalise when the car will arrive at the delivery hub before they issue an SMS to me. This has reassured me somewhat and fingers crossed I will receive my order in this current batch coming into the UK.

I just wanted to post my experience in case others are in similar situation with Salary Sacrifice scheme and haven't heard from Tesla and fearing the worst about missing a Q2 delivery slot.
I have now received my SMS from Tesla and the car is being delivered to my home on 28th June. This is the earliest delivery date they could do, even if I opted to collect it. Not sure how the distribution from Southampton works as to whether my car is on the RCC Europe shipment or possibly the Morning Peace (which is apparently due into Southampton on 27th June), but either way I'm just relieved to have secured the vehicle. Hope others in the same situation get texts from Tesla in the coming days.

The fact that newly allocated VINs this morning are amongst the most popular / frequently built specs would tend to confirm what Mr M suggested a few days ago in the shipping thread: We shouldn’t underestimate the % of cancellations when people who only had to pay £100 are now being told to fork out £50k with weeks notice. Not sure another ship is coming

(Trying to work out how to show my spec in my signature)

I ordered on 07.03.22 White/Black/Gemini pauper spec.
Ordered five days after me with my current worst ways EDD of mid October......I am not jealous in any way at all; I mean, who wants their new car out in the summer sun getting faded. A nice autumn cruise controlled drive through France when the kids are back at school and the grapes have been picked ..Yes! Way to go.:mad:

• Funny
Reactions: Daedalus
Five days after me with my current worst ways EDD of mid October......I am not jealous in any way at all; I mean, who wants their new car out in the summer sun getting faded. A nice autumn cruise controlled drive through France when the kids are back at school and the grapes have been picked ..Yes! Way to go.:mad:
Conundrum I’m currently in: would you jump on a black interior from inventory if it became available tomorrow or would you stick to your order and wait until October?

Five days after me with my current worst ways EDD of mid October......I am not jealous in any way at all; I mean, who wants their new car out in the summer sun getting faded. A nice autumn cruise controlled drive through France when the kids are back at school and the grapes have been picked ..Yes! Way to go.:mad:
I'd be hurting seeing people that ordered after me getting their cars sooner. If it's any consolation, I prefer your spec and your car will look nicer than mine.

• Love
Reactions: Wattsisname