Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just collected from Manchester, I surprised the wife who thought we just had drop something off and said we will take this one right here….

Looks great, only spotted tin small chip under rear passenger ppf, rep said they only put the ppf on when it’s in country which is great as long as they
don’t get a chip before hand.

Shipped s/w version was v11 (2022.11.101.5) - update going now but Wi-Fi connection as a bit poor outside even though phone connects super quick to our mesh Wi-Fi

Any idea how i change the max charging current though, car won’t budge beyond 16A and we have a 22kw 32amp 3 phase charger at home?

View attachment 820009

View attachment 820007
Congrats!

It’s 16A three phase which works out at 11kw, the max the onboard charger can take 💪

Reactions: Toblerone
Just collected from Manchester, I surprised the wife who thought we just had drop something off and said we will take this one right here….

Looks great, only spotted tin small chip under rear passenger ppf, rep said they only put the ppf on when it’s in country which is great as long as they

Shipped s/w version was v11 (2022.11.101.5) - update going now but Wi-Fi connection as a bit poor outside even though phone connects super quick to our mesh Wi-Fi

Any idea how i change the max charging current though, car won’t budge beyond 16A and we have a 22kw 32amp 3 phase charger at home?

View attachment 820009

View attachment 820007
Nice!!

Same spec as me collecting next week.

The onboard AC chargers won't take 32amp on 3 phase.

Still very envious of 16am 3 phase!! @ 11kW

View attachment 820009

View attachment 820007
Sorry can’t help but think you got good info from others. I’ve got to wait until Sept (for same spec) have you got the parcel shelf fitted ?

Spotted today at a service station off the M5, see if you can see yours!
IMG-20220623-WA0005.jpg

Reactions: wetpanda
Ordered mine through Lex and got a text from Tesla confirming order received (and order number) 24 March 22. Lex say EDD 10 Jul but that isn’t going to happen as haven’t got VIN. Tried getting update on Tesla update order site (order is under my email) and used the order number and isn’t recognised.
Annoying I can’t check myself and no idea what I’m looking at in terms of dates - I’ve got a car to sell :eek:

Ordered mine through Lex and got a text from Tesla confirming order received (and order number) 24 March 22. Lex say EDD 10 Jul but that isn’t going to happen as haven’t got VIN. Tried getting update on Tesla update order site (order is under my email) and used the order number and isn’t recognised.
Annoying I can’t check myself and no idea what I’m looking at in terms of dates - I’ve got a car to sell :eek:
Same, here through LEX. Ordered 8th Mar with R/n 9th Mar, LEX advised me 10th July also with currently no Vin. Thought I saw a thread saying some lease companies won’t let Tesla release vins until 1st July, so waiting game as well for me.

Delivery date has changed again to June 19th - 30th
Collected 21st June from Bristol. I was there at 10am but there didnt really seem to be many people collecting. We were there for around 2 hours (damn that Tesla checklist is long!) and only saw around 5-6 other collections…

73BE25B9-0DD8-4304-A06F-A87F509D28EC.jpeg
AE2B5ECC-E8AC-42F9-883E-9E66CCACB7E7.jpeg

Passenger door is ever so slightly misaligned and the offside rear tail lights had some slight fogging but not sure i’m too bothered about it TBH
1D017237-F55D-401E-9CD0-C4E2B61ECC4A.jpeg
A4C14572-4585-4A8D-99A0-CF8D59AB6819.jpeg

Collected 21st June from Bristol. I was there at 10am but there didnt really seem to be many people collecting. We were there for around 2 hours (damn that Tesla checklist is long!) and only saw around 5-6 other collections…

View attachment 820209View attachment 820210
Passenger door is ever so slightly misaligned and the offside rear tail lights had some slight fogging but not sure i’m too bothered about it TBH
View attachment 820212View attachment 820213
2 hours oh my word why?

I’ve just checked the app and my Aug - Sept EDD has just changed AND I’ve had a VIN allocated. This has just updated in the last hour! The VIN has 344 in it, does that mean it’s an earlier one someone has dropped out on or something else?

View attachment 820211
Wow that’s so lucky! Must be someone who didn’t pay, same spec as me…. But no joy here

I’ve just checked the app and my Aug - Sept EDD has just changed AND I’ve had a VIN allocated. This has just updated in the last hour! The VIN has 344 in it, does that mean it’s an earlier one someone has dropped out on or something else?

View attachment 820211
Good news !

344xxx doesn't seem terribly low to me so I think I'd be happy going out on a limb and saying this is a cancellation from the Q2 batch. I hope you don't mind a free parcel shelf. Our Y (same spec) is 334xxx, and I'd be prepared to bet a shiny 50p piece that it's come into the UK on RCC EUROPE.

Though clearly Tesla doesn't think it has any more slots in Q2 for collection, so you'll be among the first Q3 owners :D Take that Elon:p

Reactions: Daedalus
Good news !

344xxx doesn't seem terribly low to me so I think I'd be happy going out on a limb and saying this is a cancellation from the Q2 batch. I hope you don't mind a free parcel shelf. Our Y (same spec) is 334xxx, and I'd be prepared to bet a shiny 50p piece that it's come into the UK on RCC EUROPE.

Though clearly Tesla doesn't think it has any more slots in Q2 for collection, so you'll be among the first Q3 owners :D Take that Elon:p
I reckon the collection text will be for the 30th or before. Let us know @Aesthete!

Edit to say: 30th *or before*

Last edited:
Reactions: Utumno
I reckon the collection text will be for the 30th or before. Let us know @Aesthete!

Edit to say: 30th *or before*

Just had a call, 30th June at Staines (instead of Southampton). Now the panic begins of trying to transfer money across quickly enough! I've gone from resignation at waiting until September, giving up on boat tracking as I thought my car wasn't on any of them, to now mild panic at trying to get things sorted in time!

I've done the £1 transfer as per tradition, hopefully that will appear soon. Also I've been within Onto for the last 2.5 years on their general insurance so trying to find insurance companies that will still take a No Claims Bonus earned within 3 years, so far only Admiral. Does anyone know any others?

Hi guys, maybe a silly question, I know different colours, wheels interior ect will determine when you get your car, are the RN numbers sequential, can you tell where you are roughly in the queue, dependent on your number? Secondly checked delivery if you were to order today, currently oct/nov/december onwards dependant on colour, but the base price is now 2k higher , i know they raised 1k, didnt realise 2k now? :)

Hi guys, maybe a silly question, I know different colours, wheels interior ect will determine when you get your car, are the RN numbers sequential, can you tell where you are roughly in the queue, dependent on your number? Secondly checked delivery if you were to order today, currently oct/nov/december onwards dependant on colour, but the base price is now 2k higher , i know they raised 1k, didnt realise 2k now? :)
The RN numbers don't seem to be sequential, but for all we know they might be global numbers. Tesla aren't saying.

The Y got raised by £1k a little while back, and a further £2k recently. The "cooking" model (ie mine!) ordered now would cost £57,990 versus £54,990 when I ordered in Jan 2022. And - crikey - £808/m on Tesla PCP vs the £562.59/m I'm just about to start paying when I collect tomorrow.