Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whose #TeamMidnightSilver?

Not seeing or hearing much about this colour on this thread. Possibly not a popular choice and/or not many being manufactured/allocated. What say you?
Even less #TeamBlack

Not seeing or hearing much about this colour on this thread. Possibly not a popular choice and/or not many being manufactured/allocated. What say you?
Even less for #TeamBlack/White. I've only seen one other person on here waiting for this combo.

Hello everyone, any chance to get my model y delivered august-September? Order placed on the 25th April collection from Bluewater with a model 3 trade in. Basic specs Model Y white on black with 19” wheels. EDD is August 5 - September 20 since Mid June. Anyone in a similar situation?

Hello everyone, any chance to get my model y delivered august-September? Order placed on the 25th April collection from Bluewater with a model 3 trade in. Basic specs Model Y white on black with 19” wheels. EDD is August 5 - September 20 since Mid June. Anyone in a similar situation?
I think you’ve a good chance. I ordered on 20-April and have an EDD starting 6-Sept for a Blue MY collection in Manchester.

Have you checked to see if you have a VIN? As 5-August is an early EDD and some already have cars assigned.

The only reason you wouldn't get it this quarter is further COVID lockdowns in Shanghai imo. Long as that doesn't happen you should be set from everything I've heard from Tesla.

I'm in same position, ordered 27th April, EDD being 29th August - October 13th for ages now.

Every time I've spoke to Tesla they've said it will most likely be September barring any unexpected delays.

Another #TeamMidnightSilver 19" Black interior. Ordered 10th March. Only worry is i have ordered a factory fit tow bar, was assured it would make no difference to delivery times...🤔

Reactions: RCMY
Another #TeamMidnightSilver 19" Black interior. Ordered 10th March. Only worry is i have ordered a factory fit tow bar, was assured it would make no difference to delivery times...🤔
I also have a factory fitted towbar on order, And there are suggestions there might have been a chip shortage so hoping that's been resolved: Model Y tow bar electrics not working

Reactions: RCMY and Obie