Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My lease company have been in touch today to say that Tesla have finally updated them on all their orders and mine is expected on the 22nd September. :D

Despite the above, it hasn't made me feel any better, I don't believe it for one second, and I'll impatiently wait for a text from Tesla confirming a date 😂
If you don't mind - who's your lease company? (for those of us on this bumpy route)..

My lease company have been in touch today to say that Tesla have finally updated them on all their orders and mine is expected on the 22nd September. :D

Despite the above, it hasn't made me feel any better, I don't believe it for one second, and I'll impatiently wait for a text from Tesla confirming a date 😂
This has been an interesting day. I got an update call from my lease company earlier, Octopus EV. They told me that Tesla weren’t giving them any accurate data at present but they hoped it would be sorted soon. But in order to manage expectations, all delivery estimates were being change to show December delivery. Baffled I asked if I understood that because they didn’t have a date they’d made a decision to management expectations on mass. Yes was the reply. This from the company who have told me from the outset that I’d know about my delivery before them because Tesla will send a text (which I know they will). I called Tesla. Who were genuinely baffled. They told me, with the usual caveats about being subject to change that my delivery was still expected next month, moreover, they had updated this information in their enterprise portal today at 1230! What on earth is going on? So for now, I retain cautious optimism re September but find Octopus adding just another thing to the catalogue of their cock-ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toblerone
Well, someone at Tesla finally got in touch to ask me if I was still interested to get the car by quarter-end... They must be still optimistic about delivering some, but being 1 month away from my EDD now, not seeing a ship lining up in the horizon, and obvs, not having a VIN is still making me nervous...

Hopefully after this call things may change in the next few days...

I'm telling myself that if I don't see a ship departing for the UK by the end of next week, we're pretty much toast for Q3 deliveries...

Some interesting replies here regarding Vins and Tesla updates. I ordered the beginning of April, Model Y, Black, White Interior, 20 Inch Wheels. Ordered through lease company. Radio Silence currently. Spoke with Telsa, and they reckon it might be mid september.

Well, someone at Tesla finally got in touch to ask me if I was still interested to get the car by quarter-end... They must be are still optimistic about delivering some, but being 1 month away from my EDD now, not seeing a ship lining up in the horizon, and obvs, not having a VIN is still making me nervous...

I'm telling myself that if I don't see a ship departing for the UK by the end of next week, we're pretty much toast for Q3 deliveries...
I know what you mean , got my call yesterday as well. I am expectant of seeing my VIN latest by 2nd/3rd week in August.

Well, someone at Tesla finally got in touch to ask me if I was still interested to get the car by quarter-end... They must be still optimistic about delivering some, but being 1 month away from my EDD now, not seeing a ship lining up in the horizon, and obvs, not having a VIN is still making me nervous...

I received a text last Friday evening asking the same and it all kicked off for me this week. Fingers crossed for you

Reactions: WllXM
According to the excellent FrizzyDB - only one YLR white interior (of any colour) has a VIN assigned and that's for delivery to Europe.

The only other white/white orders are @H43lio (Induction) and @Pajo78 (Gemini). Maybe worth snooping to see the latest on their orders
Good spot on the lack of updates on white interiors. My EDD is still Nov 14 -> Dec 29.

(As I can't have a sig yet: MYLR/White/White/Induction/Bluewater/Ordered:28-May)

Has anyone with PCP received an email stating the following?:

It just came through this afternoon, but I've logged in and everything still looks the same.

Review Your Updated Personal Contract Purchase Offer​
RNxxxxxxxxxx​
There's been an update made to your Personal Contract Purchase Offer. View the change in your Tesla Account.​

ordered 16th May via salary sacrifice with pendragon who are useless btw. MYLR, Black, Black, 20inch, last time I spoke with Tesla on live chat they couldn’t give me an EDD and I would be notified as soon as I’m matched via text. When I ordered the car Tesla website stated approx delivery Aug-Oct so I’m hoping for somewhere between end of sept/ early October

Some interesting replies here regarding Vins and Tesla updates. I ordered the beginning of April, Model Y, Black, White Interior, 20 Inch Wheels. Ordered through lease company. Radio Silence currently. Spoke with Telsa, and they reckon it might be mid september.
Feel free to check my various EDDs in signature as we have same spec and similar order date