Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does no phone call mean no car or can you be allocated without a call. My wife keeps saying "your car is never going to come" i'm starting to believe her😩😂
I would hope you can be allocated without a call, seen as the last communication I had with them was via text message to confirm I could accept delivery in June…

From the posts on here it seems like they’ve been calling quite a few people over the last week or so, but perhaps not in strict date order. There must be some other grouping being used.

Reactions: Obie
Check my Tesla app today and got this payment message but no VIN no. 🤨
Last EDD was Aug28th Sept27th
3666AD74-AEED-45B6-B9D2-49FB6316B961.png

Anyone had similar…
Just sent a small test payment to set up with my bank 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Has anyone with PCP received an email stating the following?:

It just came through this afternoon, but I've logged in and everything still looks the same.

Review Your Updated Personal Contract Purchase Offer​
RNxxxxxxxxxx​
There's been an update made to your Personal Contract Purchase Offer. View the change in your Tesla Account.​
Hi, Yes. But everything looks the same. Tesla Agent confirmed it. May be an automated process.

Reactions: garreth64
Think a lot of people have said it starts 01628
I reckon someone ought to put a static header on this forum with certain current information to save us going around in a permanent loop;)

Of course I fully appreciate newbies arriving all the time, I too was one back in March time asking repetative questions I'm sure, and it would be near impossible to read back almost 600 pages to get up to speed.

We could include the charging cable question, phone number, washing with a scourer on collection can't be stopped, chrome edges on pics are not 'old photos' (one for the team there!)

Just a thought, not trying to be smart, patronising or argumentative.

Check my Tesla app today and got this payment message but no VIN no. 🤨
Last EDD was Aug28th Sept27thView attachment 836522
Anyone had similar…
Just sent a small test payment to set up with my bank 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Hi - long time lurker first time poster - this popped up on my app and account about two weeks ago out of the blue. Been meaning to ask if anyone else has it and if it means it might happen in September? I'm MYLR white/black/20 24 March order date. Current EDD 4-30 Sept. No VIN as yet. Phoned Tesla today and they said cars were coming at the end of August, but I was still not matched as far as they could see... Any input gratefully received, am currently without car and if it's going to push to next quarter I'll need to make contingency plans until it arrives.

I reckon someone ought to put a static header on this forum with certain current information to save us going around in a permanent loop;)

Of course I fully appreciate newbies arriving all the time, I too was one back in March time asking repetative questions I'm sure, and it would be near impossible to read back almost 600 pages to get up to speed.

We could include the charging cable question, phone number, washing with a scourer on collection can't be stopped, chrome edges on pics are not 'old photos' (one for the team there!)

Just a thought, not trying to be smart, patronising or argumentative.
Maybe write up a new post and ask one of the mods to make it a sticky post (ie stays at top).

Then, add to it as and when new info comes to light.

Sorry to hand the baton for this to you, but some of the stuff you mention above is completely new to me even though I’ve been here since March! 😳

Hi - long time lurker first time poster - this popped up on my app and account about two weeks ago out of the blue. Been meaning to ask if anyone else has it and if it means it might happen in September? I'm MYLR white/black/20 24 March order date. Current EDD 4-30 Sept. No VIN as yet. Phoned Tesla today and they said cars were coming at the end of August, but I was still not matched as far as they could see... Any input gratefully received, am currently without car and if it's going to push to next quarter I'll need to make contingency plans until it arrives.
You should be nailed on, early order, standard spec, delivery to London (I expect). I have am very similar just ordered a bit later and confident something will come this quarter🤞