Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Direct from Tesla I’ve gone for:
Key fob (for Mrs T) but apparently it’s useful to open the boot when you’ve got shopping, etc
Roof Rack
Tesla Frunk Mat (@ £13 it’s prob the best value thing Tesla sell!)

Then from Ali Express or similar:
All weather mats
Rear vent covers (to stop things like mints or coins getting in there and never being retrieved - from evaccessories.co.uk)
Console trays (never in stock with Tesla and more choice on Ali)
Gulley covers for under the bonnet to stop leaves etc near top of front struts (lots of trees where I park)
Spoiler
Bright led boot light
Then lots of tat like valve dust caps and microfibre cloth, etc 🤣

May still get:
Extension cable from tough leads
Spigen Matt screen protector

Already had:
12v tyre inflator
The best trick I think the Tesla fob has is being able to open the charge flap with a double press.

Reactions: Toblerone
You know what they say, once a BMW driver, always a BMW driver 😜
Teaching my daughter to driver recently was a real eye opener. The things people did to avoid a learner.
Pull out in front CHECK,
Go in the left lane at a Tee junction then turn right in front of her when she was turning right CHECK.
Go the wrong way around a mini island to overtake. CHECK.
Honk because she didn't give way at a roundabout to a car on the left wanting to join when she was on the roundabout?? CHECK.

Guess what they all had in common 100% BMWs. That reputation was earned.

Teaching my daughter to driver recently was a real eye opener. The things people did to avoid a learner.
Pull out in front CHECK,
Go in the left lane at a Tee junction then turn right in front of her when she was turning right CHECK.
Go the wrong way around a mini island to overtake. CHECK.
Honk because she didn't give way at a roundabout to a car on the left wanting to join when she was on the roundabout?? CHECK.

Guess what they all had in common 100% BMWs. That reputation was earned.
We’re glad to be of service.

• Funny
Reactions: Toblerone and ROTA
going through the messages on this forum, it looks like:-
1. around 3 pm UK time (9 am Texas) the Tesla team started fiddling around with the EDDs.
2. around 4:30 pm UK time (10:30 am Texas) the first hidden VIN was reported
3. latest orders to have hidden VIN seem to be from early Apr.

My feelings too. Still not spotted VIN allocation go past my 10th of April OD. Feels like once VINs get allocated beyond this time frame then we'll be progressing nicely through the Q2 backlog.

If there are still more March ODs that need to be allocated then I don't know how many cars will be left for April onwards.

Sooo frustrating... but you gotta be in it to win it. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Another unfocused day to look forward to tomorrow! 😅

My feelings too. Still not spotted VIN allocation go past my 10th of April OD. Feels like once VINs get allocated beyond this time frame then we'll be progressing nicely through the Q2 backlog.

If there are still more March ODs that need to be allocated then I don't know how many cars will be left for April onwards.

Sooo frustrating... but you gotta be in it to win it. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Another unfocused day to look forward to tomorrow! 😅
Hang in there as you can’t be far behind the next tranche of vins. I can’t believe the number of EDDs you’ve had as I’ve only had one. Still hoping for positive news but fear the late September orders (based on another part load for uk) will go to folks close to the south coast to save distribution hassle.

Hang in there as you can’t be far behind the next tranche of vins. I can’t believe the number of EDDs you’ve had as I’ve only had one. Still hoping for positive news but fear the late September orders (based on another part load for uk) will go to folks close to the south coast to save distribution hassle.
Cheers @StarbucksBob! As frustrating as it is, I will keep on waiting. The more VINs that get allocated the closer we get to our cars like many before us who have now graduate.

Taking it day by day! Good luck to you too!