Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They said I have to wait for a text, that there is lots of variables. Not very helpful to be honest.
So I just opened up the website in incognito mode and the chat function reappeared! I sent them this "Hi, I spoke to someone earlier who confirmed my car had been allocated. Can you please supply me with the VIN number, I have seen others on the Tesla forums who have received theirs after allocation. My order number is RNXXXXXXXX"

And I got "The VIN currently assigned is LRWYHXXXXXXXXXX, we will confirm via SMS the correct VIN and registration number soon"

So I just opened up the website in incognito mode and the chat function reappeared! I sent them this "Hi, I spoke to someone earlier who confirmed my car had been allocated. Can you please supply me with the VIN number, I have seen others on the Tesla forums who have received theirs after allocation. My order number is RNXXXXXXXX"

And I got "The VIN currently assigned is LRWYHXXXXXXXXXX, we will confirm via SMS the correct VIN and registration number soon"
Oooo I will try this too! I think latter April orders are taking longer with the VIN so will give it another day and report back. Thank you!

Any thoughts on upgrading the Gemini’s to either the Ali Express or Rimetrix covers? Can’t decide whether it’s worth £160-£300 to prevent alloy damage and make the wheels look nicer, or waste of money and just leave as is. Expecting delivery start of September.
Since I have a while to go before my Vin gets allocated, I can only participate in topics like this. Obviously it's up to personal tastes, but I do think the Geminis look hideous. The first thing I will buy for my MYLR will be either the Reminix or AliEx alternatives. Maybe it's a fad, but I do think black rims look super sharp. I thought of plastidipping the Gemini rims or hubcaps. But seems a little messy and also don't want to affect the terms of the PCP.

Another "mod" that I'm thinking about is blacking out the pillars, or canceling the pillars as some people refer to it. Might try the tessbros strips of vinyl for it, or go to a shop and also do the mirrors. I again thought of using plastidip, but don't want to risk ruining the paint. Anyone else thinking of doing the same? Completely off topic, but something to discuss while we wait.

Reactions: QuanTim
Since I have a while to go before my Vin gets allocated, I can only participate in topics like this. Obviously it's up to personal tastes, but I do think the Geminis look hideous. The first thing I will buy for my MYLR will be either the Reminix or AliEx alternatives. Maybe it's a fad, but I do think black rims look super sharp. I thought of plastidipping the Gemini rims or hubcaps. But seems a little messy and also don't want to affect the terms of the PCP.

Another "mod" that I'm thinking about is blacking out the pillars, or canceling the pillars as some people refer to it. Might try the tessbros strips of vinyl for it, or go to a shop and also do the mirrors. I again thought of using plastidip, but don't want to risk ruining the paint. Anyone else thinking of doing the same? Completely off topic, but something to discuss while we wait.
Hey man, this is the place where we live out our hope and dreams! Soon we'll be graduating to the threads of actual owners and start mingling with the big boys and girls! (I already tried to join one of their crews) I also happen to agree - Geminis are really not the one (sorry Geminis out there!). I'm happy with the look of the inductions and especially happy about the Michelin Pilot Sports - they're going to be nice and sticky for the corners!
I got Stephanie who bluntly let me know no vin and ended the chat pretty much straight away. Suspect she was getting tired of people asking the same question
They'll be shouting in the office: "We got another one of those bloody TMC'ers asking about VINs again!! Wish they'd all just get a life or go to work or just get off my back or something!"

Hmm, so no ViNners today? Has Tesla pretty much distributed/matched all 4K+ MY on route in one day? Is there really 1 or 2 ships still left to meet end of Q3?

Sorry just thinking aloud while you know... Waiting!

It’s possible that the entire fleet on GLOVIS Champion has now been allocated. If it’s true that another 2 ships are on their way then we could see 2 more waves of allocations.

I do think we’ll see more from GLOVIS Champion as some people cancel/can’t pay

• Love
Reactions: Daedalus