Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DE6E606F-C393-4981-BFF2-C7A50CCAF09A.jpeg
I only got the Tesla one because it’s pretty 🙈

View attachment 840484 I only got the Tesla one because it’s pretty 🙈
Glad to see one, I’ve got the Tesla charger too (not really like me at all, but I didn’t do that much research and just went ahead with this rather than I’m sure, cheaper and equally capable alternatives).
Somehow, mine was shipped immediately in May when I ordered with the car (the Tesla rep told me previously when I went for a test drive that it would only ship a month or so ahead of the car which it did not, so it’s been sat in the box currently, waiting.

At least yours have all been set free, I’ve yet to call anyone about an install heh, maybe next week.

Reactions: Benotomy
I really hope so. I can’t see them settling for what we currently have and presume to be correct, which is a few ships on the way and all arriving in SOU by sept 1.
Seems like time has run out for 2 more, but a little odd if one were not to come in around mid month and even another a week or so later in Sept (I realise they have a lot of other markets to service and fulfil besides the UK!).

At least we now know why they mess around with the EDDs so much. I got the tesla charger too when the EDD unexpectedly settled in for a week in June. They're making a fortune in accessories without even building our cars!
I’ve got the key fob, roof bars and frunk mat from them waiting.
At least I bought before the prices (of cars & accessories) started rising. 🫠

Reactions: Skenno and MattM76
View attachment 840447

Sometimes when I’m lonely, I just come outside and stare at my EV charger I had fitted in a rush when my EDD changed to June 23-30 and now I’m facing being pushed back to December.
My charger was awaiting a car for ages but now it’s in active use the bloody pigeons can’t stop shitting on it.

FML.

View attachment 840447

Sometimes when I’m lonely, I just come outside and stare at my EV charger I had fitted in a rush when my EDD changed to June 23-30 and now I’m facing being pushed back to December.
Similar here too ☺️I also reshuffle the cable once a month to avoid damage but more importantly for practice 🤣 Ordered from Tesla & installed within a month of my order as the very promising EDD at the time was May…