Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha this is my queue to have a break!

(happy for all you lucky buggers... yeah I'm envious... but happy for ya.......kinda :p)

A break? When Glovis Challenge is shortly due to announce where it's heading and Glovis Sunrise looks like it's on it's way to the right docks? The excitement is starting to build again my friend ;) You're in the same 'boat' as me I'd guess being only 4 days after my order. We'll get there eventually, still holding home for late September.

MYLR ordered 6th April.

Screenshot_20220817-124347_WhatsApp.jpg

My collection date:
15th September,
Birmingham N.E.C

I ordered a MY LR Black/Black 20” through Octopus 🐙 and here is a summary of my date so far:

Order placed - 18th March
RN received- 21st March
VIN received - 10th August
EDD via Tesla Chat - Mid-Sept
EDD via Octopus - Oct-Dec 😳

From all the chat on here and in the Shipping thread I’ve concluded that my VIN must be on GLOVIS COMPANION & not on the other two ships already passed the Suez Canal enroute to Southampton. Hope my dates help reassure some of you. It’s certainly been a hell of an emotional rollercoaster to get to this point.

Ps. I have also had the Wallbox Pulsar Plus charger installed at home since April aka the Spider Châteaux

I had a few hours off the forum yesterday and now trying to catch up. Everyone seems so glum and negative since I checked last 🤣 Did I miss something? If I'm right it seems that Mr M thinks GLOVIS CHALLENGE is going to South Korea, GLOVIS SPRING is not of interest, and GLOVIS SUNRISE is probably going to Europe.... i.e. we still don't know of any potential UK-bound ships? Is that right? I still think logistically we have another two weeks for a UK-bound ship to leave Shanghai so I'm not done hoping yet.

I understand your frustration and disappointment not having your car in time for your family visiting. We are expecting twins in November and I could really, really do with the bigger car by then! If it ends up being December we will cope but having it sooner would be nice!
I have 13 year old twins and now that one is around 5ft 9 (and growing!)we really need the space too!!
Unfortunately we delayed placing our order so paid a higher price than when we test drove and are now looking at November to December delivery. Oh well.

Good luck and congratulations!