Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To add to the chorus, I received my text at 12:31 yesterday. Replied immediately with my address no response yet.

I'm assuming they are grouping the responses and then booking in the carrier's. Some will warrant the big trucks with multiple being close to each other. Other more lonely postcodes might be a single flatbed.

Having done a little work with logistics it's an art not a science, they will be working with multiple carriers in the UK for different regions, some will respond fast others slow.

Reactions: Markee68
I have been watching the progress with some of you guys, and boy its been long... so good luck with your collection dates and I hope the experience of your new car is as good as we all expect it to be.

I ordered my MYLR in Black with 20 " Wheels with Enhanced Autopilot, back on June 1st. My EDD was August to October, but now the lease company are telling me this has now moved to December (this was about 2 weeks ago), which I kind of expected under the circumstances. I will say I have never been so excited about having a new car as I am with this one, and I never join these forums but as Mr M says, it becomes quite addictive.

I will say there are some great people on here who are helping with this process, from shipping to contacts, so thank you for those who have helped me through my journey.

Thanks & good to see so many inputs here :)

I ordered my MYLR in Silver 19" via Tuskers who placed this in the month of May were the initial EDD was late Sept but now the EDD is early DEC

Based on previous posts, the current deliveries are for orders made in March/April and I hope my delivery will move forward ✌️

Text received yesterday. Replied immediately but no response (plus email reminding me to respond). Talked to Tesla this morning. Sheer volume of activity yesterday to blame but confirmed they had my home address and delivery will be on 19th of September. Just stopped by a Tesla centre and was chatting shipping. The guy mentioned Glovis Conpanion and that it was expected in Southampton 1-2 September (as already reported by @Mr Miserable ). Better enter the Glovis Companion comp now then!

Text received yesterday. Replied immediately but no response (plus email reminding me to respond). Talked to Tesla this morning. Sheer volume of activity yesterday to blame but confirmed they had my home address and delivery will be on 19th of September. Just stopped by a Tesla centre and was chatting shipping. The guy mentioned Glovis Conpanion and that it was expected in Southampton 1-2 September (as already reported by @Mr Miserable ). Better enter the Glovis Companion comp now then!
...but where does Tesla Guy get his shipping info from? I kid you not!

I have been watching the progress with some of you guys, and boy its been long... so good luck with your collection dates and I hope the experience of your new car is as good as we all expect it to be.

I ordered my MYLR in Black with 20 " Wheels with Enhanced Autopilot, back on June 1st. My EDD was August to October, but now the lease company are telling me this has now moved to December (this was about 2 weeks ago), which I kind of expected under the circumstances. I will say I have never been so excited about having a new car as I am with this one, and I never join these forums but as Mr M says, it becomes quite addictive.

I will say there are some great people on here who are helping with this process, from shipping to contacts, so thank you for those who have helped me through my journey.
I’m in exactly the same boat. My EDD changed last week. To be honest, I don’t know why they gave us a Sept EDD, the original one for me was December.

They got me all excited and now I have a Tesla Wall charger installed months early 😂. Also facing the prospect of having to change timing belt and getting new tyres for my current car which is painful!

Got my registration plate number this morning and confirmed delivery date for the 15th September for my White / Black 19's ordered 7th April !!🥳🥳🥳
Can you give me the first three of your VIN please? PM me if you prefer. I'm just wondering if this latest batch of activity is related to GLOVIS CHALLENGE.

Reactions: Toppyawe and ElsDee