Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you can just post the first 3 digits of the string of digits at the end of the VIN. So mine is 448, others 447 etc.

At least, that's what I've seen people do and MrM asks for those ones so basically I'm just being a sheep and don't actually know!
Thanks, LRWYHCEK4NC448… here.

App is still blank and showing no info (even after reinstall)….

LRWYHCEK0NC448 for me.
I need to now;
Arrange for the charger install, order and install a security cam, buy some accessories, wait for Tesla to update on my trade in valuation, and sort my car insurance.

That’s renewed just yesterday would you believe on my current car. I went with Hastings who also came in cheapest currently for me on comparison sites for the MY, so am hoping I may just update and pay the extra with them. It’s not cheap tho. About £1200. Considering I’m nearly 43 with 20yrs driving and 19yrs no claims. I do have 3 points from going 60 in a 50 section on the m25 last year though; that has definitely added about £200 on, from my testing of quotes. I should have just done the course tbh. Not my best choices all round! (I hadn’t contemplated a Tesla a year ago though, and it hasn’t added any cost to my 10yr old car’s insurance, I think it’s just a big cost for a new, powerful, expensive car in comparison to a CMAX haha).

LRWYHCEK0NC448 for me.
I need to now;
Arrange for the charger install, order and install a security cam, buy some accessories, wait for Tesla to update on my trade in valuation, and sort my car insurance.

That’s renewed just yesterday would you believe on my current car. I went with Hastings who also came in cheapest currently for me on comparison sites for the MY, so am hoping I may just update and pay the extra with them. It’s not cheap tho. About £1200. Considering I’m nearly 43 with 20yrs driving and 19yrs no claims. I do have 3 points from going 60 in a 50 section on the m25 last year though; that has definitely added about £200 on, from my testing of quotes. I should have just done the course tbh. Not my best choices all round! (I hadn’t contemplated a Tesla a year ago though, and it hasn’t added any cost to my 10yr old car’s insurance, I think it’s just a big cost for a new, powerful, expensive car in comparison to a CMAX haha).
I also went with Hastings for my renewal as they were cheap and also had a low exit/amend charge. It seems the biggest factor to cost here is location, ~500 extra for living in London I think. At least my home insurance renewal dropped this year…

Many congrats to everyone! I can tell by the excitement there is a release of hopium as reality sets in!

From what I have read here on a few threads - May orders are being fulfilled. Latest OD I’ve read is 27th May - any June orders here being fulfilled with a hidden VIN?

My EDD is still Dec, but with May orders being fulfilled now and another suspected boat, looks like June, July maybe August orders can be fulfilled by Dec.

Many congrats to everyone! I can tell by the excitement there is a release of hopium as reality sets in!

From what I have read here on a few threads - May orders are being fulfilled. Latest OD I’ve read is 27th May - any June orders here being fulfilled with a hidden VIN?

My EDD is still Dec, but with May orders being fulfilled now and another suspected boat, looks like June, July maybe August orders can be fulfilled by Dec.

Nothing yet for June. News on the shipping thread is that GLOVIS SUN is going directly to Barcelona and unloading everything so all hope lies on GLOVIS CRYSTAL who is heading to the port now to hopefully fill up with UK cars.

She has until 24th August (tomorrow) to depart if she’s to make it for the end of the quarter and fulfil those late September EDDs.