Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw a brand new Blue LF72, parked next to MSM GL22 at the communal charging pod where my White GJ72 should have been.
Congratulations to the owners, and I hope you don't mind me staring at your cars..

[Countdown - 21 long days]
I got a reg with GJ72XXX (white) ... T minus 14 days.

Now its not long to go but all of a sudden I can't remember anything from the million youtube videos I watched about what I should/shouldn't be doing before and after pick up. Mind has gone blank. ☺️

It's going to be weird when I sit in the right hands side as I'm used to watching all the American left handrive vids.

Btw, where do we go off to next in TMC after graduation?

I've seen that a 28th May order has got a collection date. Have they fulfilled all the way up to May now?
Also if that's the case, when do we start to see ships first leaving for Q4 deliveries?

I've been away for a little while to keep my mind clear of Tesla-related shenanigans as it was all too much stress seeing my dates jump about 😂

I got a reg with GJ72XXX (white) ... T minus 14 days.

Now its not long to go but all of a sudden I can't remember anything from the million youtube videos I watched about what I should/shouldn't be doing before and after pick up. Mind has gone blank. ☺️

It's going to be weird when I sit in the right hands side as I'm used to watching all the American left handrive vids.

Btw, where do we go off to next in TMC after graduation?
I know the feeling about LHD car videos! Luckily, there are some RHD. This one goes through setting up your phone key, wifi, phone pairing for calls etc.. which I wish I'd seen when I got my car.

I've just woken up to a new EDD... Estimated Delivery: September 19 - September 30.

Which is odd, also no hidden VIN, however, it now shows year:2022 in the source code.

I'm a little excited that I may have bagged a cancelation..
It sounds promising. You know the api link doesn’t show a vin anymore? Just the model year.
For the VIN you have to use the webpage method now (view source > search for LRW).
Good luck!

Anyone with a Q3 EDD + VIN in source code still waiting for the text to pick a collection date (+ reg / final invoice)? TAs just say it’ll be a pick up between 20-27th - not very helpful when trying to sort insurance and selling our existing car..

I ordered on 4th May and had various EDD changes. In early August it changed to 20-27 Sept so excitement was high.

Then it went back to 1 Nov to 28 Dec. Bottoms. Clearly someone got mine!

Today however, it's changed again to Nov to 8 Dec. So slightly reduced window. The EDD dartboard game is on at Tesla HQ!

No hidden VIN yet though...

Reactions: KB2022
I ordered on 4th May and had various EDD changes. In early August it changed to 20-27 Sept so excitement was high.

Then it went back to 1 Nov to 28 Dec. Bottoms. Clearly someone got mine!

Today however, it's changed again to Nov to 8 Dec. So slightly reduced window. The EDD dartboard game is on at Tesla HQ!

No hidden VIN yet though...
If its Q4 its not been built let alone shipped so VIN will be a while yet

View attachment 848679Got my new MY today which was ordered on 4th March. Like all of you, I’ve ridden the EDD rollercoaster for half a year, but here I am, with it. For info, I transferred my reservation to Tusker after a few months, so I could take advantage of the salary sacrifice benefits. As a result, I got it delivered today. I’ll caveat that by saying that I initially stated Southampton collection, then after umpteen calls, emails and tweets, I was informed I’d be collecting from Staines, but ultimately, it was a delivery, which I gather is down to the company car aspect. The delivery was via anyvan, and whilst they got it here on a transporter, the driver was ignorant, belittled Tesla (basically took the piss out of my car in front on me and compared to Mercedes - of which I’ve had six and none were great), and left dirty footprints on the mats and marks on the door inside trim).
As it was late in the day, I haven’t done the forensic walk around but all looks good, apart from an alignment gap on the bonnet. Despite that, there is a boot / tonneau cover (which I wasn’t expecting), quality mats, and front mudflaps. For clarity, there is also the Tesla charging cable and long charging cable.
Overall, I think it looks great and seems to drive well on the short run I’ve done.
Car looks great.
Due to get my Y next week also through Tusker.
Any advice for getting set up on the app as it is company owned rather than personal?
Thanks

Only carpet down low. Nothing but plastic where the seat belt buckle sits. You can easily trap it between the seat side to keep it from rattling, or stick something on the plastic. I’ll report back if it does make a noise.
Same as Q2 then. Also mine never rattles anyway, and as you say it’s easy and not inconvenient to just tuck the buckle in if you find your rear seat buckles do rattle.

Plus emergency triangle and Tesla branded USB stick?
Yes. I’m also wondering if I’ve got anything else that doesn’t / didn’t always come as standard. I’m sure the parcel shelf wasn’t included in U.K. models when I ordered. I’ve also got what I think it PPF forward of the rear wheel arches, front mud flaps, and decent carpet mats.

Yes. I’m also wondering if I’ve got anything else that doesn’t / didn’t always come as standard. I’m sure the parcel shelf wasn’t included in U.K. models when I ordered. I’ve also got what I think it PPF forward of the rear wheel arches, front mud flaps, and decent carpet mats.
Same as Q2 deliveries. Q1 deliveries didn’t have the parcel shelf.