Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For anyone waiting for a car on Glovis Sunrise who went to Greece on their holidays, like me & @QuanTim - she is just passing by the south coast of Crete:
1662733360420.png

And is maintaining a brisk 18knots.

It’s been 5 hours since I last checked.
A personal best. 😅

I’ve also thought about this. Tyres could have been overinflated for transport, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for recent collections (or they adjust before collection).

I figured I would just check once at home and tyres cold. On the latest software it shows the last known pressures in the car and on the app, but not sure if we’ll have to get a software update first to see this?
I collected my car yesterday and I haven't done any software updates yet and the tyre pressures are showing in the car and app. They are showing as 43psi, but that was 4 hours ago so will check them again later and adjust if needed.

For anyone waiting for a car on Glovis Sunrise who went to Greece on their holidays, like me & @QuanTim - she is just passing by the south coast of Crete:
View attachment 850652
And is maintaining a brisk 18knots.

It’s been 5 hours since I last checked.
A personal best. 😅
That is some dedication! We’re on our way to Cornwall this weekend and saw a transporter with Y’s on them and told my missus that one of those cars are probably for someone on this forum. After me chatting to a owner of a 72 plate red model Y (hello again if you’re reading!) and counting the number of Tesla’s on the road, I think I’m going to be barred from the T word very soon. Bless her, it must be torture!

E. When we’re in Greece next week, Sunrise will have already docked. Lord knows I’m going to be looking out of the plane trying to “spot” my Tesla 😅

That is some dedication! We’re on our way to Cornwall this weekend and saw a transporter with Y’s on them and told my missus that one of those cars are probably for someone on this forum. After me chatting to a owner of a 72 plate red model Y (hello again if you’re reading!) and counting the number of Tesla’s on the road, I think I’m going to be barred from the T word very soon. Bless her, it must be torture!

E. When we’re in Greece next week, Sunrise will have already docked. Lord knows I’m going to be looking out of the plane trying to “spot” my Tesla 😅
was it heading to bristol and was there a red one with blqck wheels? were heading up from cornwall tomorrow morning to collect :D

Help !! i just checked my final invoice on my account and it says Scheduled Delivery Date: 11-Sep-2022 , Odometer: 30 MI, but i had a text asking me to confirm i am ready for the car and then told me to pick a pick up date from Staines 23-26th September ? After a mix up when originally ordering, as Tesla never took my original deposit, i thought i was having it delivered until the text asked me to arrange collectiom from Staines?

Although on my account it says

Delivery Appointment​

Saturday 24 September at 12:00

Help !! i just checked my final invoice on my account and it says Scheduled Delivery Date: 11-Sep-2022 , Odometer: 30 MI, but i had a text asking me to confirm i am ready for the car and then told me to pick a pick up date from Staines 23-26th September ? After a mix up when originally ordering, as Tesla never took my original deposit, i thought i was having it delivered until the text asked me to arrange collectiom from Staines?

Delivery Appointment​

All I can tell you is my final invoice has a ‘scheduled delivery date’ that matches what the app says and is the same as ‘delivery appointment’ in my account.

I’m collecting from Manchester.

Probably best you contact them. Perhaps the invoice is incorrect? You wouldn’t be the first to report an invoice issue.

Reactions: baz65
All I can tell you is my final invoice has a ‘scheduled delivery date’ that matches what the app says and is the same as ‘delivery appointment’ in my account.

I’m collecting from Manchester.

Probably best you contact them. Perhaps the invoice is incorrect? You wouldn’t be the first to report an invoice issue.
Cool thanks, we have been on this journey together with the same order date and collection date, my only concern was that my vin was slightly earlier than the same timings, it's 446 , not that much earlier but I still think Sunrise so probably floating somewhere off the coast of Greece, thanks :)

Reactions: Toblerone

Delivery Appointment​

I booked delivery appointment (actually collection from Bluewater) for 24 Sep, but Invoice says 28 Sep.
When I asked Tesla support about it, they said I can ignore the invoice date and also confirmed that 24 Sep is the correct date.
He also mentioned that the Scheduled delivery date on the invoice is the last date by when I can collect the car. If I were to collect it after the 28th then they will have to generate a new invoice.
Again, not sure how much is actually correct. but this is what I was told. Hope it helps.

Best thing is to contact them immediately.

I booked delivery appointment (actually collection from Bluewater) for 24 Sep, but Invoice says 28 Sep.
When I asked Tesla support about it, they said I can ignore the invoice date and also confirmed that 24 Sep is the correct date.
He also mentioned that the Scheduled delivery date on the invoice is the last date by when I can collect the car. If I were to collect it after the 28th then they will have to generate a new invoice.
Again, not sure how much is actually correct. but this is what I was told. Hope it helps.

Best thing is to contact them immediately.
My invoice also days 28th September. App and website saying 24th. After a brief chat about how silly this was with Tesla, they did say that yes... It is silly but also confirmed that it just means that the 28th is the end of my pickup window.

Reactions: ElsDee
My invoice also days 28th September. App and website saying 24th. After a brief chat about how silly this was with Tesla, they did say that yes... It is silly but also confirmed that it just means that the 28th is the end of my pickup window.
Not sure the invoice date means anything then as it says tomorrow and by arranged date is in 2 weeks time, just waiting for Tesla to open hopefully they will be there on a weekend as not getting a chat box up yet thanks :)