Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR MSM 19" plus towbar - Ordered 23rd Sept - EED was Jan-Mar 2023 ,then Oct-Nov , changed to Nov 20 - Dec 27 and now Nov 20 - Dec 6 - Just udpated to pickup at Staines
Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 09.41.07.png
. no VIN yet on the source code -

Can anyone tell me how to get that screenshot page by 'Russty' above please? My app screen does not look like that and I'm trying to find the facility to edit the design which shows on that screen (as well as a facility to download a PDF).

Going to 'My Account' does not seem to present anything that can be edited - looking to figure out how to change the colour. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how to get that screenshot page by 'Russty' above please? My app screen does not look like that and I'm trying to find the facility to edit the design which shows on that screen (as well as a facility to download a PDF).

Going to 'My Account' does not seem to present anything that can be edited - looking to figure out how to change the colour. Thanks!
Its from the website, after you configure your spec if you press next it gives you that view and the option to download pdf

Reactions: Mark V2
Good to know, My order went through a few days before yours, the delivery date has gone from early Nov to end of Nov to 12/12/22 so fingers crossed its going back to Nov. After seeing May orders getting delivered recently I was hoping it might even be in Oct.
Just so you are aware my May 16th order has not yet been fulfilled so not all May orders are complete

correction - Tesla informed me its now Brent Cross - which is certainly closer !
Same. Got a text today saying that they had opened a new location closer to me so my order was being transferred there. As I live in southwest London, not even sure that Brent Cross is closer than Staines, but whatever. All the same to me.
Got a little excited and checked if my delivery had changed, but it was still the same Nov 7-20 or smth like that. Haven't bothered checking for a hidden vin lately. I spent my August two-weeker refreshing my phone every 5 mins, but have calmed down a lot since then :)

Just had a text from Tesla asking me to update my Odometer reading for my part exchange!! Has the quarter shenanigans begun? No hidden Vin as yet!
Exciting times! When did you place your order?

I placed mine in July with the latest EDD as Nov - Dec. However I’ve taken a punt on getting an earlier one by adding a tow hitch which brings the EDD down to Oct - Nov!

Reactions: Morpheus84
Exciting times! When did you place your order?

I placed mine in July with the latest EDD as Nov - Dec. However I’ve taken a punt on getting an earlier one by adding a tow hitch which brings the EDD down to Oct - Nov!
Ordered 26 Jun but changed wheels in late Aug. I’d be very interested to understand why the tow hitch reduces delivery times!

Currently on an EED of Nov 14- Nov 30.

Still loving my new Y - but looks like some of the newer builds have carpeted C pillars to remove the seatbelt buckle rattle when the rear seats are not reclined. Wondering if any of the UK deliveries have this? In the meantime some black felt tape helps....