Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got an EDD of “Oct-Nov” (no specific date range any more). I’ve got a trade in but haven’t received any messages asking for an updated Odometer. So just getting a bit worried that they’ve forgot me! 😂
Same here - MYLR MSM Black + Towbar - EDD just changed to Nov 20-Dec 6 to Oct-Nov ? Rather suspicously if you order a MYLR their website still claims Oct-Nov delivery !?

Has anyone on here installed an Indra Pro with OVO? They are stating a tariff of 5p per KWh for EV charging.
Anyone have any experience of this?
I have an Indra Smart Pro (tethered) and just switched from EDF to Octopus 🐙. Trying to get moved onto Intelligent Octopus but the test charge has been unsuccessful so far. Not sure what the issue is but if can’t be resolved will just go with 🐙 Go. Anyone else with a Smart Pro on Intelligent Octopus?

I've got Hypervolt but with OVO at the mo, I can't see where they're offering a tariff even with a charger - guess I should call them and see... Have you a screen grab of what they're offering?
E9DC500F-72F0-4FD2-A2D8-E89570E1E062.png

From here Electric car charging: Save £70 on a new EV smart charger | OVO Energy

Reactions: AndyWarrington
Had a call from a Tesla Advisor today just checking my account and confirming that everything is in order.

Without me asking she said that she expects me to be assigned a car next week or at the latest the week after next…

Do with it as you will - I’ve chosen to disregard it until I see a VIN. Trying to avoid another one of the many ups and downs of ordering one of these cars😂

Had a call from a Tesla Advisor today just checking my account and confirming that everything is in order.

Without me asking she said that she expects me to be assigned a car next week or at the latest the week after next…

Do with it as you will - I’ve chosen to disregard it until I see a VIN. Trying to avoid another one of the many ups and downs of ordering one of these cars😂
When did you order and what spec?

Reactions: theboy183
My EDD changed today as well, from 10-26 Nov to just Nov-Dec.
July 9 order for MYLR Wh/Bl/19s, no hitch.
It's lucky you got Dec, I was on a 24th Nov - 6th Dec delivery, it's not changed to Jan - March!!!

Someone said they are having logistics issues in Singapore, despite record breaking complete cars, there are 20k cars waiting to ship, I only 1/2 understood what I was being told, someone in here might have more information.

This is certainly something Tesla will have to fix as they become a more mature car company, currently people are willing to be messed around because of the exclusivity, tech that's lightyears ahead, and the fan boy mentality, however peoples patience will not last forever.

Hi all, new member here,

I have a Y Rwd in white with 20” wheels, black interior and no tow bar on order, the app was saying delivery for 22nd of November to 8th of December now it’s just November to December, has anyone had anything more specific? I’ve done a bit of reading on this and expect it to be vague until I get a vin assigned.

Also has any RWD Y owners managed to get an insurance quote? Any insurance company I try to get a quote from don't recognise the RWD so won’t quote me.

Hi all, new member here,

I have a Y Rwd in white with 20” wheels, black interior and no tow bar on order, the app was saying delivery for 22nd of November to 8th of December now it’s just November to December, has anyone had anything more specific? I’ve done a bit of reading on this and expect it to be vague until I get a vin assigned.

Also has any RWD Y owners managed to get an insurance quote? Any insurance company I try to get a quote from don't recognise the RWD so won’t quote me.
Welcome to the EDD rollercoaster.

For insurance, many people who just insured a LR in the last quarter used Direct Line / Churchill (same company and who Tesla insurance in the UK is through: InsureMyTesla), Admiral or Hastings.

So they may be your best bets. You will likely have to call them to see if they can add the RWD car manually.