Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery text arrived and the earliest I can book is 1st December in Southampton..Mine was very 2021 reservation, I took the hold off to get the car in september. No request came through to sign USS removal so assuming mine will come with USS.

Got the text today as well and the earliest date I could set for pickup was 1st Dec. I wonder if I was a bit late to follow the link and the earlier dates were all taken up? I'm at Brent Cross, so it may also be that cars only get there a little later. Either way, got a date in now :)

For those asking after getting their hidden VIN, load up your order page and then paste the following into your address bar:

java_script:alert(Tesla.ProductF.Data.Insurance.vin)

But remove the underscore (i.e. _). I can't provide the full text to paste as this forum (probably for safety reasons) prevents listing javascript.

I’m with you. Ordered 30 June, MYLR,W,B 19s and nothing yet….. and definitely not checking 10000000 times a day….

From what it sounds like everyone with summit now getting collection dates etc and that’s 8 days ahead. Seemed to get the initial text a week or so ago. So fingers crossed for the next 2 or 3 days!

Reactions: nrushforth
Ordered a few weeks ago after a €12k price drop to €53k here in Ireland. Delivery Feb-Mar 2023

I suspect these cars will come from Berlin rather than China, were the current right hand drive long range for Europe is built. My main reason is that the price drop was because an EU made car doesn't attract 10% import duty that the China made cars attract (this saves about €5k), this also meant the car now qualified for the €5k subsidy here in Ireland as the price went under the €60k threshold

Thoughts?

Also I presume if the car is made in Berlin, it will have the 55kWh BYD Blade battery pack for a 440km WLTP range and not the CATL 60kWh battery pack the Chinese cars are fitted with for a 455km WLTP range?

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up