Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of interest, has anyone ever seen two Vins in there source code? I have two hidden vins now in different areas of the source code. One seems variable, LWRYHCEK2PC547xxx and the other seems too old, LRWYGCEK1NC263xxx.

Does anyone have an idea? The second one seems to be around the Feb 22 date range and the first around Oct\Sep 22 which is more believable. Just wondered if anyone has seen it before and knows why?

Out of interest, has anyone ever seen two Vins in there source code? I have two hidden vins now in different areas of the source code. One seems variable, LWRYHCEK2PC547xxx and the other seems too old, LRWYGCEK1NC263xxx.

Does anyone have an idea? The second one seems to be around the Feb 22 date range and the first around Oct\Sep 22 which is more believable. Just wondered if anyone has seen it before and knows why?
Are you trading in a vehicle? The old one could be your trade in?

Did you get any texts prior to that? Like payment text, etc?
I had the “get ready” type text a week before and then 3 days before the exact same message saying they will be in contact soon to schedule delivery. That was it. Once I noticed I had been matched to a VIN I then got the option to pay however Tesla advised not doing that until a set date.

Reactions: subaruspirit

I was trading in a vehicle but that wasn’t the VIN as it’s not a TESLA. Fingers crossed it’s just an admin blip their side. It’s not like I should be looking in the source code anyway 😂

Usually the cars come with 50% charge.

I’m going Bluewater too. The signs for pick-up are scarce so head to the IMAX cinema car park. If you park there (you will see the superchargers). The next car park along is where the Tesla’s are
Good to hear - with regard to checking over the car do you inspect there and then and they give you a report to sign and fill out?

This was very helpfully created by a user and used quite a bit in Q3 by people to track orders and get an idea of the ‘queue’.

I suspect this hasn’t been updated for a while but would be great to get it going again so we can see when people ordered and who has Vins or collection dates?

Not sure if @Frizzy could add more months to capture orders after July?? Appreciate you have probably moved on now that you have your Tesla but the struggle is still very real for those of us that are still here 😂

Reactions: Frizzy
Was it not the mention of road tax on electric cars since the government are losing out on this revenue so they’re trying to get their dirty mitts on EVs now
VED being applied to EV’s was a foregone conclusion - the £0 rating was just another subsidy. None of this is expected to apply to cars purchased prior to some point in 2025 though.

You’d better get used to the idea of uk.gov taxing your EV to smithereens, as it’s coming whether you like it or not.