Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y unveiling event 2019-03-14 (official thread)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
modely-2.png

I feel like I'm at a college lecture watching this live stream. Yeah I'm still a little salty that sneaking into the event didn't work.

I couldn't believe security even knew my name, they literally walked up to me like they seen me before. Even though I was just chilling on their campus in the middle of the night and nobody said a thing to me the day before.

Space X security probably reading all my threads right now. Hope they didn't catch me taking a piece of their rocket before I left. And the night before the event. They really should start closing their doors more often. I'm sure Elon Musk wouldn't be happy if his rocket got lost in space.
You sound like you should be kept out of places.

Wasn’t expecting an optional 3rd row. Probably a really tight squeeze back there but should be sufficient for my dogs. Was hoping for a little more info, perhaps the Tesla website will have some more stuff about it. Surprised there was no info on placing a preorder or anything like that.

Sounds like all new supercharger stations going forward are V3. I think Elon also mentioned slowly upgrading existing stations to V3? First I’ve heard that.

And yes I agree, Elon definitely does not excel at presenting. I think he doesn’t even rehearse these things, just wings them. Tesla could learn a lot from how Apple handles their product announcements.