Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast Waiting Room (April 2021 Orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/18 MYLR, White/Black, 20", Tow Hitch, No FSD. Received blue button this morning. I also received the JUNE txt on Wednesday. Oddly, i have no option to submit final payment and my EDD now says September. Yesterday was showing 6/25-6/30. Ordered through Dublin.

Congrats to all those who have gotten VINs (or cars) in the past few days. I got my blue button on Wednesday afternoon (6/23). The next morning I had a delivery appointment for Saturday. Then in late morning the delivery guy called to say they could bring it to my house that afternoon! I went from no VIN to actually driving my car in less than 24 hours. Things can happen very quickly! Good luck to those still waiting--you've got a very good shot to get your car in June.

6/21- 6/23-6/30
6/22- 6/23-6/30
6/23- 6/25-6/30
6/24- 1-10 Weeks
6/25- 6/27-6/30

Looks like Bay Area folks are getting their blue buttons and VIN’s first while SoCal is still waiting. Seems like Tesla is trying to beef up Q2 numbers by selling locally which is great for those close! Us SoCal people need love too! Hopefully there are big rigs with our vehicles going down the 5 Freeway at this very moment!

For folks that got the VIN assigned, how long after VIN assignment did the payment screen appear, and how long before you could schedule delivery?
Mine showed up 3 hours later it was not in order.. I got a text to verify my address for delivery.. then I looked at my account for payment showed up.. 1 hour later I got an email for final payment then this morning to digitally accept again for delivery.. then got a text to confirm delivery for 6/36