Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just having fun. Hence the emoji. :cool: I'm waiting on a Whi/Blk LR Y noFSD w/ tow. Ordered 6/15, EDD has bounced around like a ping-pong ball since day 1. Today it changed to Aug 20 - Sept 9. I keep hoping Austin will be churning out cars when mine is build and the structural battery, front cast chassis, or 4680 batteries will be integrated. I want the car now, but fear I'll get old tech and the new hotness will be released shortly after I take delivery. Well at least I'll get the new Bioweapon defense. And this won't be my last Tesla.

Just having fun. Hence the emoji. :cool: I'm waiting on a Whi/Blk LR Y noFSD w/ tow. Ordered 6/15, EDD has bounced around like a ping-pong ball since day 1. Today it changed to Aug 20 - Sept 9. I keep hoping Austin will be churning out cars when mine is build and the structural battery, front cast chassis, or 4680 batteries will be integrated. I want the car now, but fear I'll get old tech and the new hotness will be released shortly after I take delivery. Well at least I'll get the new Bioweapon defense. And this won't be my last Tesla.
I ordered on the same date as yours. Mine is LRY white/white, 20", no FSD or tow. The EDD yesterday was Sept - Sept but today updated to August 17 - September 06...feeling like a yo-yo. LOL.

Got it… New tech is always coming. Ps ordered 5/14 in LA same spec and my EDD today is October. So who know, maybe by the time we get it will be v2.0 model y

I heard the VINS >225xxx will have the full mega-cast chassis and 4680 batteries. Range will be north of 500mi for the LR. :cool:
That would be one hell of a " shut the hell up and wait, patiently..."
We have same build, ordered 5/24. Went to Aug 14th-Aug 28th for a couple days. Then this morning went to Jul 24- Aug 14th. We are in Oregon

I've got a white/white on order in Portland from May 17th that also went to October today. I suggest contacting your SA. Mine has been able to look up the build date in their internal system. In early June she told me it said July 14th build date. Earlier this week she told me July 22nd build and July 24th delivery.

I've got a white/white on order in Portland from May 17th that also went to October today. I suggest contacting your SA. Mine has been able to look up the build date in their internal system. In early June she told me it said July 14th build date. Earlier this week she told me July 22nd build and July 24th delivery.
I would love to ask my service advisor a couple questions but every time I call they tell me it is a different person and they are never available. So far it has been Sherri, Jared(?), Dan. I realize they are probably busy when I call but I have never felt like I was their biggest concern. Not a big deal, I will just file it in the experience folder.

I would love to ask my service advisor a couple questions but every time I call they tell me it is a different person and they are never available. So far it has been Sherri, Jared(?), Dan. I realize they are probably busy when I call but I have never felt like I was their biggest concern. Not a big deal, I will just file it in the experience folder.
Interesting. I've had one SA since my first test drive a year ago. She gave me her work cell number and email, and I've been able to text her directly. Usually she is fairly responsive except when they get overwhelmed, like at the end of the quarter.