Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hard to say because soft date is a myst... I've seen people get the VIN around that date but a lot of people including myself have a soft date being pushed out again and again.
Soft date, hard date, it's all an illusion. None of us are going to be able to take a peek behind the curtain until a VIN is received and even then maybe not until you actually have delivery.

Wow, 5/24 in Fremont, and they say to expect delivery in October. Was your profile fully completed?

I would expect them to squeeze you into Q3 for sure, unless this Tow hitch shortage rumor is true. 🤷‍♂️
Completed same day, however I switched from white to blue on 6/3/21. Either way, good thing I'm WFH. My birthday is at the end of October, so maybe I'll get it on time for my birthday. :)

Mine just changed today from generic "October" to October 02 - October 22. Before for 3 wks it was 9/19-9/30 and before that 7/25-8/11. I think it is now hopeless.
Mine has changed probably 4-5 times since ordering. Kept basically jumping a whole month each time. Microchips-schmicrochips….or just taking way too many orders? Who knows. We’ll get ‘em eventually! 🙌🏻