Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you become a member of DCU
To get the best rate you must become a member. There are various opportunities for eligibility but I believe my path was best, for me anyway. I had to open a free savings account and deposit $5. To get the best rate you must also promise to open a free checking account with direct deposit. However, you do Not need to open a checking account in order to apply for the loan at the best rate. Just promise that you will set up direct deposit within 90 days of receiving offer for loan. Say that you’re being referred by a family member and use this code 70069293. After becoming a member, applying for the auto loan, and receiving the DCU offer make sure you receive the additional 0.25% discount for your EV. They’ll send you a “docusign” offer through email.

I wanted Tesla to price match so I signed till I got to the DCU loan offer note, security agreements aka offer specifics page. Then took a snapshot with the snipping tool through Microsoft Windows and created a pdf. Attached to an email and sent to the delivery manager, who took care of asking Tesla to price match. Within an hour or so I received the price matched interest rate offer from Tesla in my app. Tesla increases the length of the loan by 7 months.

To get the best rate you must become a member. There are various opportunities for eligibility but I believe my path was best, for me anyway. I had to open a free savings account and deposit $5. To get the best rate you must also promise to open a free checking account with direct deposit. However, you do Not need to open a checking account in order to apply for the loan at the best rate. Just promise that you will set up direct deposit within 90 days of receiving offer for loan. Say that you’re being referred by a family member and use this code 70069293. After becoming a member, applying for the auto loan, and receiving the DCU offer make sure you receive the additional 0.25% discount for your EV. They’ll send you a “docusign” offer through email.

I wanted Tesla to price match so I signed till I got to the DCU loan offer note, security agreements aka offer specifics page. Then took a snapshot with the snipping tool through Microsoft Windows and created a pdf. Attached to an email and sent to the delivery manager, who took care of asking Tesla to price match. Within an hour or so I received the price matched interest rate offer from Tesla in my app. Tesla increases the length of the loan by 7 months.
Woot-I went to the service center last Saturday and asked why no one was responding to me. I told them I had been waiting 98 days since my 5/31 order and surely a car had to be right around the corner. They gave me a soft date of 9/18 and I told them I was ready for delivery then and there. Guess what, the next day the SA called with an inventory car that was blue with 20" tires. The order was white, black interior, 19" wheels, no tow and nothing extra. They said I only had to pay for the upgrades and the base price was the one from May. I said yes and the next day they called and said the blue one was no longer available but they had a white one with 20" wheels with only 15 miles on it. Again, all I had to pay was for the upgraded wheels and my base price was the same as what I had in May. So I accepted that and got my VIN on Monday. I just finished my paper work today which was so easy. The MYLR is being delivered tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow I will be putting on my accessories and riding high. Once you get a VIN things go real smooth and you get great with the service from Tesla with phone calls and several e-mails from them.

Hang in there guys, I was at 100 days and about to award me a 100 days badge of despair but its now all good. I feel sorry for the folks who are now just ordering because its gonna be a very long time before they can say WOOT!
Congratulations! 🎉 What is your partial Vin? Mine is 263XXX

I got VIN on Sunday too but still sitting at EDD of 9/8-11. Still no word from Tesla re delivery. Did they contact you or did you reach out to them? I went to Tesla store to inquire and was just told to sit tight and wait for them to contact me.
I received an email asking me to schedule delivery. There were only 2 option Friday from noon to 4pm or 4pm to 8pm on Friday in my app and the delivery.

I gotta say, checking my online reservation multiple times a day for the last 3 months is getting old. I need the madness to end.
Same boat. I'd say I check about 12x per day, easily. Sadness / madness needs to stop.... but not until there's a MYLR in my garage. Until then, my browser is going to have Tesla SSO - Sign In at the top of the most frequently visited sites.

I gotta say, checking my online reservation multiple times a day for the last 3 months is getting old. I need the madness to end.

Same boat. I'd say I check about 12x per day, easily. Sadness / madness needs to stop.... but not until there's a MYLR in my garage. Until then, my browser is going to have Tesla SSO - Sign In at the top of the most frequently visited sites.

I thought it was only me do so.

Alright, all. It's been great. Tesla delivered my model Y to my house yesterday. Good luck on EoQ!

Attachments

• IMG_20210908_143621_01.jpg
    IMG_20210908_143621_01.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 46