Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of MYLR yesterday, it was awesome with a touchless delivery. Yes, they parked the car in my driveway and sent me an e-mail that it had been delivered. Did my inspection and Tesla has really stepped up its quality. I could not find a single issue and the car is wonderful. You guys are going to be so happen when your car finally arrives.

EDD changed this morning to 9/14-9/30…previously at 9/28-9/30. So now I’m getting hopeful because my EDD has never gotten earlier, only pushed later each time there has been a change. They need to quit playing with my emotions!
Mine just pushed out a few days - was the 9th/29th now it’s 12th/30th. Mylr white, blk int, 5, tow, 19. Rocklin ca may 25 od

Took delivery of MYLR yesterday, it was awesome with a touchless delivery. Yes, they parked the car in my driveway and sent me an e-mail that it had been delivered. Did my inspection and Tesla has really stepped up its quality. I could not find a single issue and the car is wonderful. You guys are going to be so happen when your car finally arrives.
Congratulations on a successful delivery. Getting off the EDD ride must be so awesome. Can’t wait to be in your shoes soon….🎊🎉🍾

Reactions: GildedVines