Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Glad to see more of these going out. Still have another 13 days for everyone else, lets GOOOOOO TESLA! Get those VIN's out.

My delivery happened yesterday, and only one big issue so far. The trunk is inset on the left side and sticks out on the right. Looking for feedback as to weather or not Tesla can easily fix this....

Left Side:
View attachment 710530

Right Side:
View attachment 710531
Oh man…….I’m sure they can.

Mine shifted this morning to 9/19-9/29 then hours later I got a VIN. I was previously at 9/16-9/30.
congrats!
Did you got a text from tesla which likes the following:

Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in September.

Please reply SEPTEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model Y is built.
Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out after September.

The lonely charger is calling its big bro with green light.🥺🥺🥺🥺
IMG22.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: PB FUTED
I have my delivery appt set up for Monday! I am using BofA for financing - uploaded my mvpa document - then had to call (1 hour on hold) - for people using BofA, note that Tesla is not on their list of car dealers - you have to call and they transfer you to special loan officers who handle the Tesla loans. I got an email to set ip delivery.
For those who have received VINS, how long afterwards do they call to schedule delivery? @richn @OCJeff @Where’s my car
i

I have my delivery appt set up for Monday! I am using BofA for financing - uploaded my mvpa document - then had to call (1 hour on hold) - for people using BofA, note that Tesla is not on their list of car dealers - you have to call and they transfer you to special loan officers who handle the Tesla loans. I got an email to set ip delivery.

i
so having tow as an option isn't an issue to get delivery. Sweet.