Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y West Coast waiting room (May 2021 orders)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery appt set up for Monday! I am using BofA for financing - uploaded my mvpa document - then had to call (1 hour on hold) - for people using BofA, note that Tesla is not on their list of car dealers - you have to call and they transfer you to special loan officers who handle the Tesla loans. I got an email to set ip delivery.
Just went through the same process. For anyone else financing through BofA, if you have 45min to 1hr to spare, after approval you can call them even prior to getting the purchase agreement just to get the e-mail address of your loan officer so you don't have to stay on hold again.

OMG!!!Just got the big blue button in the last hour. 😲.

Attachments

• 5E80FD75-CAD0-48EA-BA33-56DE8427C352.png
    5E80FD75-CAD0-48EA-BA33-56DE8427C352.png
    617.7 KB · Views: 49
With all the edd gymnastics and long wait, at some point my wife said “I don’t want any more details until there is a a car in the driveway”. So about day 40 or so I stopped giving any details other than “not yet”. Now that I have a vin and delivery scheduled, I am waiting until it’s here to say anything 😀

With all the edd gymnastics and long wait, at some point my wife said “I don’t want any more details until there is a a car in the driveway”. So about day 40 or so I stopped giving any details other than “not yet”. Now that I have a vin and delivery scheduled, I am waiting until it’s here to say anything 😀
My husband is the same. He’s basically like I know this sucks, but I don’t want to hear about it. 😂 This is why we have this support group haha.

So disappointing, recieved VIN this past Wednesday scheduled pick up this Sun 09/19. Called Thursday to see if it had already been delivered and advisor said come pick it up. He later called me and said there was a hold and that I would have to stick with my Sunday delivery. Just recieved a call moments ago saying there was and issue and "It's in there best interest to deliver before the end of the month". WTH!! Seriously!! Guess I've waited this long what's another week.