Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My other BIG guess is that the Triumph will set off on the 13th July and take 21 days arriving around the 3rd August. So expect vin allocations to start happening a few days before arrival at Zee Dock and with deliveries starting around the 12th Aug.

I leave this here and come back to check if i guessed it right!!

I had the same confirmation text that others have had this morning, and at 5pm I had a call from Tesla asking if I was going to be available through August...

So, I'd expect the Triumph Ace to follow the same pattern as the last ship, and then the 1-2 weeks following docking in Zeebrugge seeing many of us take delivery. Just hoping Edinburgh isn't last in the queue.

My insurance renewal is due on the 11th August, so fingers crossed.

If my guess is right (and it always is, except when i'm wrong!) these boats seem to navigate on a circular trip around the globe, picking up and dropping off cargo at each port they visit. Wasted money if they go empty!

Triumph has already been to Singapore in June so would it continue its journey west via Zee then onto Africa then Korea etc
1 point for me :D

• Funny
Reactions: -DB-
You are not going to believe this but Triumph Ace has inadvertently moved away from the pier dropping some RHD’s into the water and a tug is attempting to move her back to the pier.:(:mad:
Please don't be blue ones, please don't be blue ones please don't be blue ones.

That is a real bugger up :-(. Very sad for which ever just fell in :-(

I phoned sales today to change my order from personal purchase to a business purchase as I recently changed from Sole trader to Ltd Company status and the potential savings were very significant
I asked for an update and the agent said they were expecting multiple RHD carrying ships to arrive in August and was of the opinion that all reservation holders should be accommodated in the next couple of months
Having said that I’m in less of hurry than previously as I now realise I won’t have it for a road trip in late July and would prefer to have fewer months paying the higher rate of BIK prior to next April

• Informative
Reactions: fakoriginal
You would also hope the ship’s crew would be experienced in anchoring the vessel.
Indeed, as Morten commented on twitter the presence of the tug (which seems to have prompted this 'rumour') is most likely to keep the ship firmly docked in disadvantageous winds (and not because any have fallen out, which would require some very very unusual conditions to happen).

Reactions: -DB-
Well, I'll be joining you lot here very day now.
Put my SR+, Black, no extras order in on the 5th July, got called up by Tesla to chase me to put my PCP application through, so my account is now marked as "Ready for delivery"...... And the wait begins.

Getting my charging point installed tomorrow though so that's something.

Reactions: Yev000 and Roy W.