Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disappointing news.. :( but there is hope for the Triumph Ace. Trouble is that there is 3 week crossing, the delay getting vehicles to UK from Zeebrugge and the fact it hasn't even arrived in SFO yet... I reckon we're looking at around 9 August now.

@FMossotto
40 minutes ago
Zeebrugge port just published arrival pier for #Tysla, she will not go to the pier used for Tesla, so it's not related.

Show this thread

Copy of my recent emails with Tesla UK

Any news on the delivery of my car, an M3P- ?

We are currently expecting the next Model 3 vessel to arrive in the UK towards August, however we currently do not have an estimated delivery date for specific orders.

Is the vessel coming to the UK directly from the USA or via Zeebrugge ?

The vessel will be going through Zeebrugge.

So maybe they are bringing it here after unloading the LHD cars rather than trucking them over.

Copy of my recent emails with Tesla UK

Any news on the delivery of my car, an M3P- ?

We are currently expecting the next Model 3 vessel to arrive in the UK towards August, however we currently do not have an estimated delivery date for specific orders.

I (via my lease company) was told the same thing last Friday, so this seems to pretty nailed on as a mid-August next batch. Fine by me, gives me chance to sell my car!

I'd love to think our car would be on this ship, but I'm very pessimistic about that prospect.

Reserved 16/10/2016, ordered 1st of July. Can I pray for a miracle?
Try not to be pessimistic!

The reality seems to be that it’s all a bit of a lottery, and if your order happens to match a car that arrives in the UK, there’s a chance you might be lucky.

What spec and options have you ordered, if you don’t mind sharing?

I'd love to think our car would be on this ship, but I'm very pessimistic about that prospect.

Reserved 16/10/2016, ordered 1st of July. Can I pray for a miracle?

Is there a VIN in your source code? If yes, save your prayers - if no...I'd recommend one of the Greek Pantheon, prayers to any of the Abrahamic gods don't seem to be working...

Try not to be pessimistic!

The reality seems to be that it’s all a bit of a lottery, and if your order happens to match a car that arrives in the UK, there’s a chance you might be lucky.

What spec and options have you ordered, if you don’t mind sharing?

We've ordered the LR/AWD/Performance, but with no Performance pack (I guess folks are calling this P-). Red paint.

Is there a VIN in your source code? If yes, save your prayers - if no...I'd recommend one of the Greek Pantheon, prayers to any of the Abrahamic gods don't seem to be working...

No VIN in the source code. Though I just received this text:

Thank you for completing your Tesla Account. Finance: Third Party Lending, Trade-In: No, Registration: Personal, Delivery Location: EU-UK-Edinburgh-Newbridge. If the above is incorrect, reply NO and we will contact you. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

So now I'm wondering if that means something. Probably not!

People on the other country forums were receiving delivery dates before any vin appeared. Other people who had vin assigned for weeks heard nothing. Nobody knows this process. Keep the faith.

Faith is being kept. I've never been more impatient for something we've been looking forward to for so long. I know everyone here is in the same boat.

Doesn't mean it is coming to us though, there are some rumors that it is going to Singapore...
If my guess is right (and it always is, except when i'm wrong!) these boats seem to navigate on a circular trip around the globe, picking up and dropping off cargo at each port they visit. Wasted money if they go empty!

Triumph has already been to Singapore in June so would it continue its journey west via Zee then onto Africa then Korea etc