Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here in Model 3 starved Ireland, the following has just landed in my inbox!

Hello from Tesla!

We’re pleased to confirm that your Tesla Model 3 order has been matched with a VIN number! Further details will populate in your Tesla Account over the coming days.

I still have no VIN in source code, but importantly it means I can get my grants off purchase price of car worth nearly €4k that the government are taking away at the end of the month.

I've been told to expect November delivery
Good news!
I suspect that Grand Dahlia has late Aug and Early July orders plus some May/Jun orders for Ireland.

Reactions: BriamM3
Wonder when the cars were made and if they have the pedestrian sound or not
Yep i've been wondering this too. I would imagine this is the first batch of cars made after 1st September, after the regulation was implemented in the US.

If you can change the sounds of the noisemaker to silly ones like Elon Musk said on twitter (coconuts, farts etc), then I definitely hope all cars have them fitted...lol

Gentle Leader still moored at pier 80.

Jasper Arrow expected at San Francisco on 19th October.

There was a TBD ship on the schedule for San Francisco which is likely to be Glovis Cosmos (expected 26th October) as per ⛴ Morten Grove on Twitter

whitfletcher (Twitter) in the past hour: "Pier 80 SFO. Loading and deliveries continue, RHD sprinkled among the sea of cars. 100+ RHD observed last week are now gone, probably previous ship."

This regarding Grand Dahlia seemed interesting but I think there might be a typo in Morten's reply (says "would take it" when I guess he's meaning to say "would not take it"): ⛴ Morten Grove on Twitter

• Informative
Reactions: anon37485
So just throwing it out for speculation and guessing. No VIN for me appearing over the past few days like a few others.

Lease order 1st Sept, SR+ Black/Black

Am I perhaps not even going to be on the Grand Pioneer based in my order date? Kind of crazy Tesla still has November on the site for delivery.

So just throwing it out for speculation and guessing. No VIN for me appearing over the past few days like a few others.

Lease order 1st Sept, SR+ Black/Black

Am I perhaps not even going to be on the Grand Pioneer based in my order date? Kind of crazy Tesla still has November on the site for delivery.

I ordered 23rd August and I've not seen a VIN, so if there's a date cut off, I could be in the same batch as you.

The next boat (Grand Pioneer) hits Panama in 2 days, so I guess we'll know then. If not, we're in for a long wait as nothing else has left since.