Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My impatience got the better of me and so phoned Tesla today (01628 450660 option 4 then 1 then 1) and got speaking to a very helpful guy. He's confirmed that I have been matched to a vehicle (sounds like a dodgy dating game) and that delivery is estimated for 1st week Jan in Edinburgh. Anyone offer a view on what ship they think that might be - Grand Neptune or Glovis Sirius? Thanks

My impatience got the better of me and so phoned Tesla today (01628 450660 option 4 then 1 then 1) and got speaking to a very helpful guy. He's confirmed that I have been matched to a vehicle (sounds like a dodgy dating game) and that delivery is estimated for 1st week Jan in Edinburgh. Anyone offer a view on what ship they think that might be - Grand Neptune or Glovis Sirius? Thanks
I think that’s quite hard to predict given the number of ships arriving in the next couple of weeks. There’s the number of cars already at Zee & Southampton plus the delay of transferring to Edinburgh and the impact of the Christmas holidays.
My car is due to Edinburgh around Christmas & I’ve given up trying to work out which ship this could be.

Probably the Dong

• Informative
Reactions: drmarkreid
The Auto Progress is loading in Zeebrugge bound for Southampton. Almost certainly will have Teslas onboard.
Due in Southampton tomorrow morning (Thurs 21).

Also the Autostar may be worth keeping an eye on - it's due to do a Zeebrugge - Southampton run also.
Arriving Southampton on Monday 25th

Reactions: spooke66
Any news on movement of vehicles from Zeebrugge?

Autoprogress is currently docked at the same pier as the Japer Arrow. Due into Southampton 06:15 on 21/11.

Autopremier has just arrived in Grimsby and was docked nearby the Jasper.

The Jasper Arrow is nearly at Tees, but it may be empty based on previous comments.

First time doing ship tracking so apologies for any mistakes!

Reactions: spooke66
The Auto Progress is loading in Zeebrugge bound for Southampton. Almost certainly will have Teslas onboard.
Due in Southampton tomorrow morning (Thurs 21).

Also the Autostar may be worth keeping an eye on - it's due to do a Zeebrugge - Southampton run also.
Arriving Southampton on Monday 25th
May I ask, what URL are you using to track your ship? My M3 is on the Glovis Cosmos, and if I could, i would spend my entire day watching it move in slow motion. Yes, very sad!