Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA does not show free premium connectivity + free charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Moter Vehicle Purchase Agreement just showed up in my account today, about 1 week prior to my scheduled delivery date. It doesn't say anything about free premium connectivity, which I should be eligible for because I configured on 6/30, and it also doesn't say anything about free supercharging.

Has anyone who qualified for these things been able to see it in writing somewhere (on or before delivery date)?

I ordered 6/26, so I'm getting Free Premium Connectivity, but it has never been listed on the Order Agreement or MVPA. The MVPA does list your order date, which should be sufficient to prove you are eligible.

Also, free supercharging is only for the M3 Performance.

I ordered 6/26, so I'm getting Free Premium Connectivity, but it has never been listed on the Order Agreement or MVPA. The MVPA does list your order date, which should be sufficient to prove you are eligible.

Also, free supercharging is only for the M3 Performance.

So I ordered before June 30th, then changed the order in September to a M3P+ from an AWD, therefore the order date now shows as September. Anyone else in this situation but got the Free Premium Connectivity added back?

So I ordered before June 30th, then changed the order in September to a M3P+ from an AWD, therefore the order date now shows as September. Anyone else in this situation but got the Free Premium Connectivity added back?
If this helps; I changed to White seats on 7/23, no VIN had been assigned. My order agreement changed dates, but in the end my final MVPA listed 6/26. So you might be ok.

I ordered 6/30 at 1130pm. Have the email from Tesla. They are saying it was 1220 am on 7/1.

Why is absolutely nothing easy with them.
So, my $1k and $2.5k deposits all said the NEXT day (4/1 and 6/27), because the credit card charge goes through the next day. However, you will probably get your spot in line for the day before. My final MVPA said I ordered on 6/26, which was correct.

I’m wondering about this same topic. I ordered on June 26 and am re- re-scheduled for delivery next week. My MVPA does not mention premium connectivity and I’m hoping I won’t have to fight for it. Has anyone ever gotten anything about that in writing?

I ordered 6/30 at 1130pm. Have the email from Tesla. They are saying it was 1220 am on 7/1.

Why is absolutely nothing easy with them.
I had the same issue. I was getting different replies from delivery scheduler, showroom and customer service. I escalated it to management and sent them the initial purchase order and email with the 6/30 date.

The reply I received was that the purchase order said "Order Placed Date", which is the day I placed order for the car, while the MVPA states "Accepted by customer on" and these could be a little different. They assured me that in their internal system they could see that the order was placed on 6/30 @ 11 PM and that I could use the communication emails as proof that the order was placed on 6/30. They were unable to change the date on MVPA.

I am guessing these issues are because the order is being placed on PST time while the MVPA is being generated based on EST or CST time.

• Helpful
Reactions: brkaus
Don't worry it's well-established that the date when you paid your $2500 establishes which freebies you get. I have a P3D+ (ordered 6/30 at 11:22pm) but still nothing that says free supercharging or unlimited connectivity.