Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Car stunned me today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something has happened to my car. Yesterday It was raining lightly - and my wipers activated on low speed, heavier rain came - and the wipers increased to high speed, rain stopped and so did my wipers.

Today on the motorway the wipers did redeem themselves and wiped a dry screen a few times - but I didn't have to turn them off.

Engaged FSD and although it positioned the car a bit close to the left it did do all the lane changes - and did them nicely and concise - no hesitancy or cancelling and no phantom braking.
To cap it all - on my way home i called into Wickes, came out with the stuff to load in the boot, activated summon - and the car moved forwards within a few seconds - so I just had to see if I could get The "P" symbol up on screen as I have never ever seen it - drove at 4 to 5 mph - down a row of cars - It didn't find any single gaps but did identify a double space and for the first time I saw the "P" Didn't push my luck and try to use it though.

Those little "wins" have really made my day.

Reactions: M1tch and ewoodrick
Something has happened to my car. Yesterday It was raining lightly - and my wipers activated on low speed, heavier rain came - and the wipers increased to high speed, rain stopped and so did my wipers.

Today on the motorway the wipers did redeem themselves and wiped a dry screen a few times - but I didn't have to turn them off.

Engaged FSD and although it positioned the car a bit close to the left it did do all the lane changes - and did them nicely and concise - no hesitancy or cancelling and no phantom braking.
To cap it all - on my way home i called into Wickes, came out with the stuff to load in the boot, activated summon - and the car moved forwards within a few seconds - so I just had to see if I could get The "P" symbol up on screen as I have never ever seen it - drove at 4 to 5 mph - down a row of cars - It didn't find any single gaps but did identify a double space and for the first time I saw the "P" Didn't push my luck and try to use it though.

Those little "wins" have really made my day.
This is how my Tesla works everyday since 2021, hmm finally you got what I’ve been enjoying for 2.5 years.

Reactions: PDGA11565