Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY white interior waiting room (May 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR white on white today!…..no problems….
Tesla gave me the best trade in money……exactly coincidentally with Edmunds guide…..about 1K more than Carvana, Carmax , Vroom and the other dealerships…….so I’m a happy camper. I just knew they were going renege on the trade once I got there but advisor just took my keys and paperwork without any haggle.
I’m in disbelief actually.
My MYLR came with PPF on front bumper and rear trunk cargo cover. The SA also said something about interior kick panels revised.
OD 5-20

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    386.3 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: bgregory37
Picked up my MYLR white on white today!…..no problems….
Tesla gave me the best trade in money……exactly coincidentally with Edmunds guide…..about 1K more than Carvana, Carmax , Vroom and the other dealerships…….so I’m a happy camper. I just knew they were going renege on the trade once I got there but advisor just took my keys and paperwork without any haggle.
I’m in disbelief actually.
My MYLR came with PPF on front bumper and rear trunk cargo cover. The SA also said something about interior kick panels revised.
OD 5-20
Was this used? Shocked it already had PPF applied. Good for you, enjoy! Hopefully some of us get ours soon. 😭

MYAWD just popped up on existing inventory where I’m located with my exact configuration gray/white interior. I’d have to pay $500 more than my original order ($49,240 to $49,740), have to do a soft pull after just doing a credit pull two weeks ago and they can’t confirm whether it has HW4. Thoughts on whether I should take it?

Reactions: dudette
$500 more implies that there is something additional to what you ordered originally, correct? If the money doesn't bother you, and it's what you want sooner, why not?

Is HW3 vs HW4 really a big deal? It’s only upgraded camera resolution. If you’re always chasing the next big thing with tech, you’ll be forever chasing.

That’s just my opinion though. 😃

MYAWD just popped up on existing inventory where I’m located with my exact configuration gray/white interior. I’d have to pay $500 more than my original order ($49,240 to $49,740), have to do a soft pull after just doing a credit pull two weeks ago and they can’t confirm whether it has HW4. Thoughts on whether I should take it?
Without the VIN or the confirmation from Advisor, it's almost no way to verify its HW status.

We don't know if this is the car rejected by someone earlier because of HW3.