Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seattle, WA
MYLR White/Blk
OD: 1/26
EDD3 April 8 - May 20 (just updated today)

Question - Did you complete trade-in and financing tasks? Curious to know if this makes any difference to the EDD.....
I completed the trade-in task, and I'm going to pay cash. then my EDD got pushed out for 1.5 months, so yeah it made it worse LOL. There is no point to do trade-in task for you now since the offer is only good for a month.

Americana Manhasset is the only place on LI that has MYP available for test drive. They accept walk ins. Syosset was supposed to but when I went they said they never had it. Manhasset was good since I was able to quickly jump on the LIE and open it up.
Yes, manhasset was great. Katie is my SA and she has been amazing every step of the way! I have a built WRX for the track and the regular LR was really impressive. This is the family car and my wife will be driving it most of the time, but I’m a car guy so I had to mod this! MYP would have been cool, but for long trips, I just know the suspension would annoy me.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. I may consider swapping out the uberturbine for 19" wheels. Not sure and depending how much I will get for the Ubertubine wheels. Probably will keep it and get 19" wheel as winter tire package.
I’m removing the wheel covers and then I’m painting the geminis satin black or dark gray and will put winter tires on it.

Reactions: GenYer
I may be wrong, but the post I quoted mentioned how it looked relative to the "wheel wells." That's the only reason I noted the overall wheel+tire diameters are almost all the same for 19"-20"-21" wheels. I agree the 20" and 21" are gorgeous.
You’re right! I bought the wheels separately so I can get beefier tires for it to fill up the wheel well. I got Falken A/S tires 265/40/21 in front and 295/35/21 in the rear. I’ve read 315s fit but I’m worried it might rub.

3D31CC17-1EE2-4524-B8D5-5FC167E2A627.jpeg

Yeah it is a bit disingenuous to keep March on that estimate during ordering. I think they leave it there as there probably will be some last minute EOQ deliveries to people living close to Fremont that ordered way late in the game. Still I think they should be changing that estimate as that would be very few people getting it in March. Even April is unlikely now. Early Feb orders are getting end of Apr-Jun with actual dates. I'd guess any orders in the last week will be May-Jun once they get specific EDDs.
Well I guess I spoke too soon....website just updated MYLR builds to Apr-June and MYP Mar-Apr

You’re right! I bought the wheels separately so I can get beefier tires for it to fill up the wheel well. I got Falken A/S tires 265/40/21 in front and 295/35/21 in the rear. I’ve read 315s fit but I’m worried it might rub.

View attachment 907235
Why Falken and not stocked Michelin, just curious. Where you get the tires (tirerack.com)? planning to use All Weather Tires Pro in Huntington in the future for my tire needs.

Why Falken and not stocked Michelin, just curious. Where you get the tires (tirerack.com)? planning to use All Weather Tires Pro in Huntington in the future for my tire needs.
I bought from tire rack, these were the least expensive ultra high performance all seasons. I wanted the Michelin ps4 a/s but they were too expensive. That and my wife wouldn’t even know the difference!

I bought from tire rack, these were the least expensive ultra high performance all seasons. I wanted the Michelin ps4 a/s but they were too expensive. That and my wife wouldn’t even know the difference!
Good to know and after checking them, it appears Falken has better mileage too. May switch to this after the initial Michelin wears out.

Can you post the pictures here with the Falken? Thanks I’m advance!

Good to know and after checking them, it appears Falken has better mileage too. May switch to this after the initial Michelin wears out.

Can you post the pictures here with the Falken? Thanks I’m advance!
Yea of course! I’m going to take a stab at painting the calipers the same color as the gold/copper GTR brembos and then put on the Uberturbines the same day I pick up the car.

OD: 1/17/23
Blue/Black/19in
EDD 1: Jan-Mar
EDD 2: Feb 16-Mar 16
No VIN yet
Seattle

No changes since the first date adjustment. Now about 1 day away from the start of the window. I have noticed OD dates just a few days before mine getting VINs so I'm hoping just a few more days and not getting pushed out till late March or later.

Changed my delivery option to pick up at the dealer in Irvine, CA on 2/19. Hope all goes well without any issues. Will keep you guys posted!!
Good luck! My experience at the Irvine SC was 100% positive. Well, maybe 99%... It looks like they drove my car through a muddy field from the back to the front of the facility... There was dried mud in the wheel wells. :)

• Helpful
Reactions: chobra
O/D 2/4
blue/black/19 no tow
org edd was 2/18-2/23
got a vin about a wk ago and scheduled pick up 2/17 at noon but got a call today that my car is still on a rail car in Chicago so who knows.

took a test drive in Columbus on same day I ordered the staff there said I should order from the Tesla Cleveland so I did that night. At the time they only had black and blue in inventory. Wish me luck