Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You would think so. Maybe our babies will ride on the same truck from the factory, Indy is only a 140 mile ride North on I65 from Louisville.:-D

You'd think they'd adjust the EDD start when it passes. Seems like a stale database entry otherwise.
I agree, hope they are on the same truck. My EDD hasn’t updated in weeks. I eagerly checked this morning hoping that since the window started today there would be some change but no luck.

Had an EDD update today like many others:
MYLR5 Blue/Black/19"/Tow
OD - 1/22 Evening
Original EDD - Jan-Mar
EDD Update 1/25: 3/16-3/31
EDD Update 2/5: 3/12-3/31

EDD Update 2/14: April 03 - May 08
No VIN
Raleigh, NC
We have identical configuration and order date, I'm in Chicago. On 2/14 my EDD changed on 2/14 to 3/26 to 3/31, hoping it doesn't slip further. Fingers are crossed for full tax credit.

We have identical configuration and order date, I'm in Chicago. On 2/14 my EDD changed on 2/14 to 3/26 to 3/31, hoping it doesn't slip further. Fingers are crossed for full tax credit.
Also a Chicago person. My OD was 1/26 but without the tow. Mine has stayed at March 21-31. I have the same hope. A white one just came up in Schaumburg. I think one of you should switch to that one 😂

Blue/Black/19in/Tow/5 seat
OD: 1/14
Delivery: 2/16, Ohio
Austin build, no matrix

Thought I would share my delivery update. Overall, delivery was pretty smooth. SA let me look at the outside before payment. It was a rainy day and I didn't notice any glaring issues, so I was happy to accept and take a closer look later. I had a hiccup where the manual payment method I added in the wallet wasn't showing up for final payment. Also had trouble with Plaid. Luckily the SA was able to text me a payment link which worked just fine. Everything else went smooth and I drove away maybe 30 minutes after showing up. SA was great the whole time.

First impression driving: amazing! It is a little bit louder at highway speeds than I was expecting but is still much quieter than my 2004-era vehicles. The coolest tech on my 04 Honda accord was the bluetooth adapter I added one year. So this is a huge upgrade for me. Very smooth ride too.

I took a much closer look later and ran through the full polymorphic checklist. One small paint ding. One loose bolt under the rear bumper. One missing plastic trim nut in the wheel well. A little condensation in one of the taillights. The biggest issue I noticed is that the rear trunk door seems misaligned a bit. The glass at the upper edge of the trunk doesn't line up with the roof glass, and the spacing between the trunk door and each taillight is noticeably uneven. I have a service appt scheduled for all of the above so hopefully they can fix it easily. And they are going to add PPF and mudflaps for me.

Really happy with the car. I thought about switching to white before VIN assignment because I was worried about getting it before March, but now I am really glad I didn't. The blue is stunning in person!

Wishing you all speedy and smooth deliveries.

Reactions: Maxmir88
Blue/Black/19in/Tow/5 seat
OD: 1/14
Delivery: 2/16, Ohio
Austin build, no matrix

Thought I would share my delivery update. Overall, delivery was pretty smooth. SA let me look at the outside before payment. It was a rainy day and I didn't notice any glaring issues, so I was happy to accept and take a closer look later. I had a hiccup where the manual payment method I added in the wallet wasn't showing up for final payment. Also had trouble with Plaid. Luckily the SA was able to text me a payment link which worked just fine. Everything else went smooth and I drove away maybe 30 minutes after showing up. SA was great the whole time.

First impression driving: amazing! It is a little bit louder at highway speeds than I was expecting but is still much quieter than my 2004-era vehicles. The coolest tech on my 04 Honda accord was the bluetooth adapter I added one year. So this is a huge upgrade for me. Very smooth ride too.

I took a much closer look later and ran through the full polymorphic checklist. One small paint ding. One loose bolt under the rear bumper. One missing plastic trim nut in the wheel well. A little condensation in one of the taillights. The biggest issue I noticed is that the rear trunk door seems misaligned a bit. The glass at the upper edge of the trunk doesn't line up with the roof glass, and the spacing between the trunk door and each taillight is noticeably uneven. I have a service appt scheduled for all of the above so hopefully they can fix it easily. And they are going to add PPF and mudflaps for me.

Really happy with the car. I thought about switching to white before VIN assignment because I was worried about getting it before March, but now I am really glad I didn't. The blue is stunning in person!

Wishing you all speedy and smooth deliveries.
Im worried about delivery day with quality control. Did you know if they will fix all of these free of charge or will they pass the buck since you already accepted delivery?

Im worried about delivery day with quality control. Did you know if they will fix all of these free of charge or will they pass the buck since you already accepted delivery?

I confirmed with them in the app that the service appt will be free of charge. Initially the cost estimate was nonzero, but they adjusted it to show $0 after I inquired about it in the app. I made it a point to inspect and report within as short a time window as I could (for me it was around 48 hrs from delivery and < 100 miles on the odometer).