Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE on my husband's blue/black model Y:
OD = 5/11
1st EDD = June/July
2nd EDD = 5/30 - 6/13
3rd EDD = 6/14-6/30
6/10 = VIN received! From Freemont plant
Delivery window = 6/24-6/30
Good times. We'll likely take delivery on 6/30.
Now comes the rush to finalize financing, the trade-in (expires before the 30th, so needs to be updated), insurance, and schedule the detailer to do a front end wrap and ceramic coating.

MYLR Blue/Black/7 seats/19” wheels no other options
OD 5/31
EDD1 6/11-6/25
EDD2 6/17-6/26
Vin Assigned 6/5 - HW4 & Matrix headlights!

Brooklyn NY
Hey no fair. You ordered your 7 seater after me and you got a VIN.Only difference is white interior and towing options in my order but I heard Towing hitches are installed by dealers so that should not be a problem I guess !

Quite a few in that configuration showing up as available cars across the country today, I see no less than 6 and I think there were a couple more that showed up over the weekend that are now gone, lots in CA. None locally though and no VIN for me yet

Tons of these cars showing up in various places again this morning, most of them blue/black/5/19 at the 51490 price point. Half a dozen across CA this morning, one in RI, IL, and others... Just need one somewhere in WA for me.

UPDATE on my husband's blue/black model Y:
OD = 5/11
1st EDD = June/July
2nd EDD = 5/30 - 6/13
3rd EDD = 6/14-6/30
6/10 = VIN received! From Freemont plant
Delivery window = 6/24-6/30
Good times. We'll likely take delivery on 6/30.
Now comes the rush to finalize financing, the trade-in (expires before the 30th, so needs to be updated), insurance, and schedule the detailer to do a front end wrap and ceramic coating.
update!
We are forced to take delivery on the morning of Friday 6/23, due to our schedule, and tesla's preference of distributing cars ASAP.
Holy cow folks, you apparently have to nag Tesla to get a purchase agreement. The whole "we only communicate through apps" thing is counterproductive.
Husband is trading in his car, and taking a small loan to cover the balance.
The bank requires a purchase agreement and a copy of the window sticker in order to cut the check.
Upon receieing the VIN on the 10th, he has been asking tesla to supply those 2 docs via the app, and by calling the local service center. Every time, they said there was an issue with the tesla folk who manage trade-ins. They also said the sticker would only be available upon pick-up. (Clearly, that won't work!) Multiple correspondences over a period of 8 days. No progress.
My husband had to show-up to the service center in-person to get those documents. On Monday, he stayed at the center until someone helped him in real-time. Apparently, the issue was not with the trade-in at all. It was a glitch with the listed abbreviation of the bank and which address to use.
He only got the needed docs on the afternoon of the 19th. Now we need to race with the bank to get the needed check.

End lesson - you may need to show-up in person. Through phone communication and the app, you may not necessarily receive correct information. Paperwork may stall. Good times.
Fingers crossed that the bank can cut that check by Thursday evening....

EDD2: July 1 - July 8 (6/17)
VIN: Assigned 6/17 PF806***
Location Columbus, OH
Wow stupid fast. Given all the available cars in this exact spec I've been seeing the last two weeks, kinda annoyed one hasn't made there way up here to assign a VIN. That and the silly state rules, there was one in Boise yesterday, that's an easy drive but "only available for registration in ID".

Wow stupid fast. Given all the available cars in this exact spec I've been seeing the last two weeks, kinda annoyed one hasn't made there way up here to assign a VIN. That and the silly state rules, there was one in Boise yesterday, that's an easy drive but "only available for registration in ID".
I've got the same issue with one in PA, 3 hours away. There was one in inventory for a couple of weeks when I was ordering, but I couldn't drive over to grab it due to registration in PA only. I can register and plate my car. I really don't need Tesla to do it for me.

1687447884112.png

More of these vehicles showing up in TX, now WITH an additional $510 discount...

I've got the same issue with one in PA, 3 hours away. There was one in inventory for a couple of weeks when I was ordering, but I couldn't drive over to grab it due to registration in PA only. I can register and plate my car. I really don't need Tesla to do it for me.
Welp... Change of plans.
Got a delivery date today of June 26,27,28 and of course we'll be leaving town on the 25th who would have thought that we would see this car order to delivery in a week and a half. Put the order on hold through 7/3 so if they vin match after that we can grab it on the 5th if it's still available. probably should have just schedueld the 28th then put it on hold then if it came in and didn't push... oh well. back to the VIN lottery pool...

MYP
Blue/Black/no add on
OD: 06/26
No VIN assigned
EDD: 06/26-06/30

I surmise there’s no way that the vehicle will actually be delivered in the provided EDD.
I hope that it does actually show up that would be amazing!!! I guess I shouldn’t get my hopes up.