Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think yours is getting close. Should get it soon. MYP is moving fast so you will have VIN and delivery right away. A lot of forum members just got that way. Status got changed in a couple of days to delivery
MYP White/Black - Houston TX

OD:2/16

Current EDD: 4/8-5/7 (last updated: 3/19)

Still waiting for a VIN here as well. Starting to get impatient :(

• Informative
Reactions: derriX
Hello,
Mine is keep changing everyday. Is that normal? I am new here and I just bought my Tesla model Y.
  • Order placed:- March 20 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- Apr - Jun 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 3 - April 17
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 4 - April 16
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 5 - April 16

Hello,
Mine is keep changing everyday. Is that normal? I am new here and I just bought my Tesla model Y.
  • Order placed:- March 20 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- Apr - Jun 2023
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 3 - April 17
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 4 - April 16
  • Estimated Delivery:- April 5 - April 16
Looks you are getting more specific window. Did you order or already got one! I guess, it may be MYP based on EDD
MYP White/Black - Houston TX

OD:2/16

Current EDD: 4/8-5/7 (last updated: 3/19)

Still waiting for a VIN here as well. Starting to get impatient :(
i think, it is overdue. It is unusual as I would feel same like you do. You will get good news soon, I guess. It is certainly overdue. If not, I would stop checking my status as I am 5 weeks behind your OD so no chances for me

Last edited:
Hello Tulip,
My order is Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive. I already ordered mine
Got you. I thought you already got delivery so quick. Our order dates are close by but we have to wait. I feel based on your EDD that you car is getting in production schedule. Looks like you may lucky to hear about VIN soon, I could be wrong but it appears like that based on EDD

Well, I visited super center today and reached out via 510 messages. SA could not comment on discrepancies in EDD updates. No SMS responses from 510 number. I feel like need to keep waiting on Tesla’s mercy. SA told that 510 SMS will be responded contingent to if Tesla got answers for you or else they are ignored. I was offered to switch another MYLR with different interior and exterior colors. Bottom line is need to keep waiting until June 2023.

Well, I visited super center today and reached out via 510 messages. SA could not comment on discrepancies in EDD updates. No SMS responses from 510 number. I feel like need to keep waiting on Tesla’s mercy. SA told that 510 SMS will be responded contingent to if Tesla got answers for you or else they are ignored. I was offered to switch another MYLR with different interior and exterior colors. Bottom line is need to keep waiting until June 2023
MYLR7/White/Black
OD - 3/13
General EDD Apr - June

No specific EDD still 🤷‍♂️😕

Reactions: gaur
Well, I visited super center today and reached out via 510 messages. SA could not comment on discrepancies in EDD updates. No SMS responses from 510 number. I feel like need to keep waiting on Tesla’s mercy. SA told that 510 SMS will be responded contingent to if Tesla got answers for you or else they are ignored. I was offered to switch another MYLR with different interior and exterior colors. Bottom line is need to keep waiting until June 2023

Newbie here, waiting for my Model Y LR, white interior, no other upgrades. I ordered on Jan 16 and received an estimated arrival of January-March 31. On March 31 it changed to whatever today's date is until ten days later. I have not gotten a VIN. Looking at the data on this forum, almost everyone that ordered mid-january got their car in under 60 days. I live three hours North of Giga-Texas. I know there's a randomness to this but I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to find out a real date of delivery, or if there's something wrong with my order.
The best thing to do is go talk to someone at the dealer. That worked for me. I ordered the car on 3/3 and picked up my Model Y LR today. We got the car in 33 days in Sacramento. A few minor issues that will get fixed in the home service Monday morning.

A33D7ABE-FCCC-4FBD-BFA5-7077E74617C2.jpeg

MYLR5 | White/White | 19" | Toronto, Canada
OD: 2/28 (Profile completed 03/12)
EDD: Ap. - Jun. 2023

Not sure if my order is considered February or March based on OD or profile completion date
No official EDD updates since ordering
Occasional texts from SA suggests delivery May - June