Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Offer for trade in expired. App threatening me to complete task of resubmitted. Looking for guidance of what to do now. Edd Aug 17th to sep 21 atm
Put at no trade and wait to get vin. They should call a couple weeks prior to vin and ask about trade regardless of what you have it set at and if they dont you can do it when you get the vin. Also try Carmax and other online offers as well

Looking forward to anyones updates today. Based on the first time I received a VIN, it was assigned about 10 days before my scheduled delivery. Hoping for good news soon, if I open and refresh that app anymore, I may end up in a psyche ward :).

Reactions: PinkWarrior
I wonder if Tesla is taking a “short pause” after the EOQ madness. Wouldn’t it be nice if vehicles coming off the assembly line come with some of the missing features found on the MIC/MIG cars. Hope springs eternal. But something is going on.
Very disturbing for sure. The only thing I can think they might be doing is just making cars for Hertz or some other mass order. That or stock piling them. I wish someone would put up some new drone footage of the factories.

so i reached out to the support no. / advisor that i first got the text from when I reserved, and that person confirmed that the Trade in has no effect on EDD. my od is 5/9, MYP black on black, no tow, includes fsd and my third EDD is july 29 to Aug 26th. and my trade in quote/offer expires on 5/17. I will observe what happens after that and keep everyone posted.

so i reached out to the support no. / advisor that i first got the text from when I reserved, and that person confirmed that the Trade in has no effect on EDD. my od is 5/9, MYP black on black, no tow, includes fsd and my third EDD is july 29 to Aug 26th. and my trade in quote/offer expires on 5/17. I will observe what happens after that and keep everyone posted.
The only effect I have seen it have is when it expires it can temporarily bump you to the end of the line for having tasks not completed which looks disheartening but as long as you correct it to no trade or reapply your trade the dates will go back to where they were. I have read many post where this happens. Make sure you complete the task asap. Good luck

Reactions: samysumit
The only effect I have seen it have is when it expires it can temporarily bump you to the end of the line for having tasks not completed which looks disheartening but as long as you correct it to no trade or reapply your trade the dates will go back to where they were. I have read many post where this happens. Make sure you complete the task asap. Good luck
Something I did when my financing was about to expire (I applied to soon not knowing any better), was to text Tesla a week before and ask them to switch me to cash. That way I never had tasks not completed.

Reactions: PinkWarrior