Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the trade in text last week like many others. Then yesterday my EDD got pushed out. Bummer.

MYP MSM/Black, tow, no FSD
OD 5/11
EDD 1- 8/24-10/5
EDD 2- 8/2-9/13
EDD 3- 7/26-8/30
EDD 4- 8/16-9/13

Seems like most of those getting VINs right now have OD in first few days of May, so I guess I’m not too surprised I got pushed. Hopefully I’m in the next wave.

Reactions: Arcaj
I got the trade in text last week like many others. Then yesterday my EDD got pushed out. Bummer.

OD 5/11
EDD 1- 8/24-10/5
EDD 2- 8/2-9/13
EDD 3- 7/26-8/30
EDD 4- 8/16-9/13

Seems like most of those getting VINs right now have OD in first few days of May, so I guess I’m not too surprised I got pushed. Hopefully I’m in the next wave.
Some of us have orders from late March.

OD 5/11
EDD 1- 8/24-10/5
EDD 2- 8/2-9/13
EDD 3- 7/26-8/30
EDD 4- 8/16-9/13

This is reminding me of waiting for a helium router.

Follow my emotional roller coaster with each update… 😅

MYLR7 MYP MSM/White, Tow, No FSD

😍 OD: 3/26/2022
🤨 EDD: Sep-Nov
☹️ EDD: Oct-Dec
😏 July 7: Changed order to MYP
☺️ July 13: New EDD July 25-Aug 6
😄 July 19: VIN assigned, EDD Aug 4-Aug 6
😃 July 20: Text that car departed factory for delivery
😳 July 24: EDD pushed to Aug 1-Aug 7
🧐 Today
Great idea! I may just have to do my own emoji roller coaster.

• Funny
Reactions: LanaS
FWIW, I talked to Telsa this morning, as they still have my downpayment from my June VIN that I have requested back. The person I talked to assured me that my VIN would be assigned with 1 week. We shall see!
Well, one week has gone by and no VIN. I have requested my downpayment to be returned to me....again. I originally paid my downpayment of $5600 on 6/16 when I had a delivery date scheduled. Mistake, please take a certified check with you for any final payments or you may have your VIN/Car removed after you pay and struggle to get Tesla to refund that money. I have since switched from Loan to pay in full, but I will certainly pay with a certified check upon delivery...whenever that does happen. My excitement is really dwindling.