Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Testing the theory that the removal of the tow hitch will accelerate things. So far going the wrong direction.

MYP - MSM with tow no FSD - 5 seat - Iowa.
OD - 4/28/22 (profile complete same day)
1st EDD - June 2022 to August 22
2nd EDD (changed June 7) July 2022 to September 2022
Removed tow on 7/25
3rd EDD (changed 7/25 after change to config) August 2022 - October 2022
Curious - i cant change in app anymore - is that something you called them to remove??

You can text them, call them, do it yourself with a back door link www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/your RN number. are you seriously considering changing with an edd so close.
If you using the link. I have been unsuccessful as well as successful doing this method. It seems you might need to be signed into your account online before using the link. I added my RN number to the link in notes. then I right clicked and turned the entire address into a hyperlink after adding my rn number to it. Worked great.

If you using the link. I have been unsuccessful as well as successful doing this method. It seems you might need to be signed into your account online before using the link. I added my RN number to the link in notes. then I right clicked and turned the entire address into a hyperlink after adding my rn number to it. Worked great.
This actually just redirects me to the Tesla Account dashboard.

Its pretty finicky but It does work. make sure you are on your page with your cars info where you see your edd. Then enter the link, make sure your RN number is in the link with the Letter RN preceding the number, in the address bar and hit enter
I actually just tried it to make sure still works, not even signed into my account and it took me to the sign in screen and then right to the page where I could redesign my car and make changes.