Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up Blue MYP today in Newcastle - looks great and no issues that I could see but will have a look tomorrow in better light. Only thing I noticed is the lumbar support is like it’s on steroids (even on the lowest setting). M3P going in 3 weeks. Much bigger side by side

Attachments

• EF757D40-0782-4F35-A4B3-03A0F6F2B718.jpeg
    EF757D40-0782-4F35-A4B3-03A0F6F2B718.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 06E752C3-5D85-4521-94F1-31E2905855DB.jpeg
    06E752C3-5D85-4521-94F1-31E2905855DB.jpeg
    475.6 KB · Views: 61
  • FE8AF317-4ABF-48D6-9D99-FE9678B45F18.jpeg
    FE8AF317-4ABF-48D6-9D99-FE9678B45F18.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Picked up Blue MYP today in Newcastle - looks great and no issues that I could see but will have a look tomorrow in better light. Only thing I noticed is the lumbar support is like it’s on steroids (even on the lowest setting). M3P going in 3 weeks. Much bigger side by side View attachment 879469
Looks awesome, can’t wait to get mine in the same spec!!

Reactions: Winner365
Picked up Blue MYP today in Newcastle - looks great and no issues that I could see but will have a look tomorrow in better light. Only thing I noticed is the lumbar support is like it’s on steroids (even on the lowest setting). M3P going in 3 weeks. Much bigger side by side View attachment 879469
I would cover your reg number on the pics .
Never know who is looking at these forums!!

Reactions: Winner365
Does anyone have an experience with a child car seat and the seats of a Tesla? Mine is a lease so i'm mindful of leaving any indentations on the seats after 4 years of a car seat being installed. I've seen the protectors you can put down which i'll probably get, but wanted to check if i'd be fine without them? In my current car I have leather seats and when you take it out you can see an impression, but it does fade quite quickly.
I've had a Joie i-Base in my MYP since delivery on the 18th - no issues so far when I've taken it out a few times to check. Not exactly long-term, but so far so good.

Reactions: MrAngryBadger
That looks wicked in blue

Did it come by text. I replied yes to the text message and have heard nothing since.

That was the schedule delivery text I am talking about.
I had the same radio silence after replying Yes to a text on Thursday. Went on the online chat today to check on it (because the text didn’t have a postcode on either) & I got a confirmation text about 15mins later, this time with postcode.

So I’d recommend doing that if you want some peace of mind! Although it didn’t include a reg number.

I had the same radio silence after replying Yes to a text on Thursday. Went on the online chat today to check on it (because the text didn’t have a postcode on either) & I got a confirmation text about 15mins later, this time with postcode.

So I’d recommend doing that if you want some peace of mind! Although it didn’t include a reg number.
Do you have a link to the chat?

I had to call Direct Line to get them to manually add the registration, which they were fine to do (and it had no impact on the online quoted price). I don't think Tesla will do anything ahead of then as it all seems to happy from the day of collection, which is then the date of first registration etc.
Same - did via direct line chat to update my existing policy when system wouldn't recognise reg.

I’ve done GAP, scuff & dent, tyre & alloy by Ala cost £1100-£1200ish

4 year
Cool, thanks. I have gap already which I will transfer over (shouldn’t cost anything extra … hopefully… as my previous car was more expensive)

But I have never take out the wheel protection, however seeing how there is no tyre / rim protection I think it might be a wise investment!

Reactions: Lord Farquad
Cool, thanks. I have gap already which I will transfer over (shouldn’t cost anything extra … hopefully… as my previous car was more expensive)

But I have never take out the wheel protection, however seeing how there is no tyre / rim protection I think it might be a wise investment!
Had it previously with Motorway on another vehicle. No issues with them, claimed for the scuff without an issue. Their alloy wheel claim took early 2 weeks and by that time I choose to sell the car.

There’s a discount code loitering around somewhere which I used

Reactions: daveface